If Men and Women are Equal How Come.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Nov 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You don't get urinals in private houses?

2. And bathroom mirrors only reach to my chin?

3. Why don't the wimmin take their shirts off in the summer, (when we get one)????

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

They say a womans work is never done.

That's why they generally get paid less then blokes.

5. What are those white things with taps on then?

• Like Like x 8
  6. ...they go first on the Krypton Factor assault course?

7. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

You can get urinals for domestic use. As far as I know there are no building regs that prevent it, but most new builds have bathrooms so small you wouldn't be able to accommodate them. Older houses may have the space, but of course no-one had thought of it then.
    Urinals at Bath1959.com
    Although personally, I couldn't give a monkeys if the seat is up or down. I don't know why so many wimmin have issues with this. I suppose the only thing is that when you flush you should put the lid down completely anyway to prevent aerosol contamination (that is the purpose of the lid, I guess!). You should keep your toothbrush as far away from the bog as possible for that reason!

8. Girl-Peeing-Urinal-In-Mens-Bathroom-1LG.jpg
    Cos girls can't cope with them.

9. Because I keep going in there in the dark half asleep, sitting down and falling down the hole because the seat has been left up!:toilet:

10. I always thought they had lids to stop rats in Liverpewl from getting out of the drains.

• Like Like x 1
  11. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

I didn't know that! Every day's a school day......

12. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

...they get the same prize money in tennis Grand Slams - yet play less sets, so by rate per hour actually get paid more than blokes.

...they moan like fuck about having no female presenters on Top Gear yet think it's perfectly acceptable to air Loose Women (i.e. no men, unless they're being ridiculed)

...they put on a skirt the size of 4 tea bags then complain that blokes look at them

...as above, but replace skirt with ridiculously low v-cut top

...they moan when we don't hold doors open

And probably my biggest gripe: Expect to earn the same wage / do the same job / etc - and yet when it comes to eating out expect you to pay for everything. Oh and steal half your food as well.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Yet they have the room for a bidet!

• Like Like x 1
  14. A what?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Clunge washer.

• Like Like x 4