If JArrod can get awa

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joshing-lens, Jan 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. y with it then so can I

I heard there is a supplier of car body panels for very cheap prices in Grimsby anyone know of it? Cant help with company name or anything just know its in Grimsby. Looking to buy 1-200 random body panels for late model French motors. Anyone know who they maybe? Or similar company doing the same elsewhere.

All help appreciated you are all so kind and fluffy.
  2. Old French cars are rust, this'll be hard, good luck.
  3. So what's Jarrod being trying to acquire online?

Or are we better off not knowing?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Boring. And perilously close to "too much info". Thank you for not telling me the stains he's looking to get rid of.
  5. Can Markintime help, he's over that side of the country.
  6. I am close, but can't help. I have no idea what a random body looks like.

French cars. Arn't they made of pressed onion skins?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I got some rather nice china of some gayers, Ok it was fake wedgewood, the bastards.
  8. "..rather nice China.." You got something you'd like to share with the group? Your amongst friends, speak up Brenda, we're all ears.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It wasn't that cute antique shop in Brighton was it..... "Bona Wedge?"
    • Like Like x 2
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Depends what you after. If it's kidneys the world is your oyster. Loads of poor brown people will flog a kidney to buy a Tuk-Tuk or a Honda moped.

If it is hearts, lungs or livers you are after you will require discretion on account of the donor. Who is no longer with us. Somebody has a body to dispose of and even in the 3rd world, that does not come cheap.

South America was a good bet until the Septics media got onto it and cattled the job. Your best bet would be Pakistan, the Punjab and Tamil Nadu. 200 parts is a big ask and it will take time. But my chums may be able to help with a volume discount and a free jet-ski. PM me for details, yah?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You can use all the patter you like. I'll still not let you touch my bone, me old china.
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

youre thinking of bona china next to lallies ecaf waxing parlour and omi's basket shop opposite the dolly cottage IIRC
  13. Gayers ? can i just say that i find your statement about 'gayers' offensive. It is every mans right in this world to choose and live by his sexual orientation. They should be able to do this free from bigotted abuse and ridicule...

....the dirty pillow biting fags
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You've slipped back into your heterosexual ways but we saw the real you briefly. Here's a drawing that arrived today from my cross dressing friend Porridge Gun.
    You know you want to.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. This is going well then, but then I got some good leads for various activities that I hadn't yet thought of.

A sensible answer will be really good at some point so I will await me Markintime