If it was a school they would call it "In special measures"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DannyDiehard, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A woman in charge?

2. An indisputable fact. But drawing an inference might get some flak ?

I raise you one Cresside Dick in charge of the De Menezes uncontrolled mayhem.

But then I think all senior police now are career-women by personality if not by appendage.

3. Recently retired Barbara Wilding was realy quite good while in charge of the South Wales Police, unlike her stupid replacement who stated he would be unable to go into the Tesco's , over the road from police headquarters, because of SECURITY reasons, must be scared of being attacked by terrorist housewives

4. I don't know if you heard the tape on the telly of that Asian Dizael (is it ?) making a 999 call.

The Met telephone woman I have a theory about. I think she is the genius actress who played Bricktop's bookie counter clerk and being a Met police telephone operatopr must be her day job.

When she made Daziel spell his name. I thought any minute now she is going to ask him if he got Pascoe with him. That woman is a genius. Make her Chief constable.

"Nottingham ? Gun Crime ? ALL BETS ARE..... OFF"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_tl_b-bFs O(for those who have no clue what DD is on about)

5. OR he scared of the Tesco security staff ?

6. I have now come to an amicable and quite profitable agreement with Tesco

7. Why did she do the interview in civi's?