If it happened here...........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A Worker, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think it woud be great to get a bunch of shitforbrains gypopikeybenefitscavengingEastieBeasy squatters onto a gameshow where they can win a house only to have a taxpayinglawabidingneverdoneathingwrongconstantlyshaftedbyeveryotherfuckermarriedwith2kidsBritishbybirth man and his family move in right under their fucking noses.

2. All well and good...exept they'll probably end up being deported to Britain afterwards.

3. At last, something worthwhile on TV. Should make it a bit more like "Running Man" though.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 'Consolation prizes for losers include bulletproof vest and bag of tulip bulbs'

This is a welcome development for two reasons;

1- the Dutch clearly feel safe to take the piss out of refugees, which sets a precedent,

2- it's one step closer to a 'Running Man' type game show. That's the one I'm waiting for, all the rest is a prelude.

When the Australian franchise starts broadcasting, we won't even have to clean up afterwards, the wildlife will get rid of the corpses.

Edit; bugger, beaten to it by Alleegee.

5. You just edited your original drivel, I was actually trying to "reply with quote" but it timed-out.

I was originally going to say "Fuck off".

6. We must be able to get a reference to Dale Farm into this somehow?

7. How are you going to get a reference to Dale Farm into this?