If I were a Dictator....

Luckily not been to Roundshaw for a while!
Are you saying Croydon is a decent place these days & is not worthy of a nuke?
Just nuke everything inside the M25 just to be on the safe side

And back on topic - if I were a Dictator I would have a new uniform for Sappers of nothing but gold lamé pants and combat boots issued.
Wouldn't Hamworthy's finest accuse them of walting and wearing their clothes?

kimmi851

War Hero
Wouldn't Hamworthy's finest accuse them of walting and wearing their clothes?
To show the difference in uniform the Booties get to wear their preferred footwear of tasteful slingbacks instead.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Going to school usually - I joined up to move to where fewer people would point weapons at me
Well used to enjoy roundshaw as a girl friend came from their, but found out in the pub one night she seemed to be every ones gf. Now towers knocked down but still a crap hole.

Well used to enjoy roundshaw as a girl friend came from their, but found out in the pub one night she seemed to be every ones gf. Now towers knocked down but still a crap hole.
You're lucky @smartascarrots isn't running the country.

I take all the foreigners in UK's property and throw them out of the country, benefits would only be paid to people that had paid into the system.
Prison chain gangs would be forced to fix all the potholes in the roads - work for food (There's be no TV's or other luxuries in prison either).
Murderers, rapists and child molesters would be killed quickly.
Justice System would be an eye for an eye!

That's just for starters......

I am saying that no one from Roundshaw ever had the balls to shoot me - Addiscombe and New Addington both had numerous attempts at killing me. Thornton Heath is too low level to worry about - the only person to dare to shoot me there spent 24 hours crying and hiding on a roof. Central Croydon is all poseur wannabes - get the outskirts like a sensible dictator.

[Edited to point out someone tried blowing me up in Roundshaw, but they hurt themselves and not me so that doesn't count]
Wow, are you a drug dealer.

How would you fill your infantry battalions?
Easy. Raid the Navy for manpower and put them in the Royal Naval Division. Would bring the Army’s average IQ down a bit, but that’s OK.

It’s been done before.

On a serious note; to this day, lots of things on Blandford Camp are named after Admirals (Hawke, Collingwood, Drake etc), as that is where the RND trained. There’s also the Roosevelt garden/memorial, as the camp was a US field hospital in WW2 using the wooden huts that the RND had. I’m just old enough to remember the last few wooden huts out the back of camp, known as “Dad’s Army”. They’ve been replaced with shiny new buildings for over 20 years now. Out on the small training area, there’s residual evidence of the larger camp, even a railway platform.

Out on the small training area, there’s residual evidence of the larger camp, even a railway platform.
Was there a sign that said Arbiet Macht Frei as well?

I would f uck off to the Solomons with my ill-gotten gains and buy an island.

Was there a sign that said Arbiet Macht Frei as well?
Yes. It was by the old accommodation blocks :)

The camp was rebuilt in the 60s for our mob moving in, the accommodation blocks were terrible, known as ”the Bronx”, they were torn down in the 90s when R SIGNALS concentrated on Blandford and drew down the training regiments in Catterick. If there was going to be a sign, that would be where you’d find it :)

kimmi851

War Hero
Wow, are you a drug dealer.
Never touched drugs, never been without security clearance worries (even when I was in school I had fairly set ideas of my future). I did look fairly inoffensive, and was always fairly quiet though which in Croydon terms = potential victim. They never noticed the smile. Always notice the smile. Its like tigers. And Wednesday Adams.

1584981439717.png

Last edited:

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Oooh you might get a slap for that. I was just a quiet school girl (until I ate a banana... which is tricky really because I really don't like bananas)
Well in the 80's Roundshaw was a crap hole, luckily I did not live near it but passed on way to see friends of my parents in Purley. Sadly the Germans could have done a better job.

mcphee1948

War Hero
I would abolish the idea that 50% of all school-leavers must be allowed to get into Universities.

gorillaguts981

War Hero
I'd make everything a meritocracy (except the Dictator job), ensure everyone was subject to investigation where necessary and subsequent trial/execution. Only provide Uni courses where there is a need and a job at the end of it. Create unemployed battalions to clean up shit and earn their dole. I must be having an angry day.

I take all the foreigners in UK's property and throw them out of the country, benefits would only be paid to people that had paid into the system.
Prison chain gangs would be forced to fix all the potholes in the roads - work for food (There's be no TV's or other luxuries in prison either).
Murderers, rapists and child molesters would be killed quickly.
Justice System would be an eye for an eye!

That's just for starters......
Fcuking liberal

Latest Threads