If I were a Dictator....

Couldn't you nuke Nottingham first, to be sure to be sure

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If I were a dictator, I would have a beautiful blonde secretary to dictate to!

DITA

MIA
If I were a dictator, I'd kill The The Rangers and make sure they stayed dead this time...

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
If I were a dictator, I would have a beautiful blonde secretary to dictate to!
As you will probably be mad and a borderline nutter you need a lady to count it for you?

Ms Abbott will be great on counting all you confiscated money & gold.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Well first would be case white, then case yellow (with case red) then case blue. Any suggestions after that are welcome.

If I were a dictator, I'd gas anyone with an IQ of less than 100, anyone who can't spell correctly and anyone who doesn't know the basic rules of courtesy.

After I've warmed up, I'd really get into my stride.

kimmi851

War Hero
Sorry, But Croydon is first and the infamous Roundshaw Estate.
What kind of girly girl are you? Roundshaw is a walk in the park - hit Addiscombe and New Addington for max scum destruction.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
What kind of girly girl are you? Roundshaw is a walk in the park - hit Addiscombe and New Addington for max scum destruction.
Luckily not been to Roundshaw for a while!
Are you saying Croydon is a decent place these days & is not worthy of a nuke?

kimmi851

War Hero
Luckily not been to Roundshaw for a while!
Are you saying Croydon is a decent place these days & is not worthy of a nuke?
I am saying that no one from Roundshaw ever had the balls to shoot me - Addiscombe and New Addington both had numerous attempts at killing me. Thornton Heath is too low level to worry about - the only person to dare to shoot me there spent 24 hours crying and hiding on a roof. Central Croydon is all poseur wannabes - get the outskirts like a sensible dictator.

[Edited to point out someone tried blowing me up in Roundshaw, but they hurt themselves and not me so that doesn't count]

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
I am saying that no one from Roundshaw ever had the balls to shoot me - Addiscombe and New Addington both had numerous attempts at killing me. Thornton Heath is too low level to worry about - the only person to dare to shoot me there spent 24 hours crying and hiding on a roof. Central Croydon is all poseur wannabes - get the outskirts like a sensible dictator.

[Edited to point out someone tried blowing me up in Roundshaw, but they hurt themselves and not me so that doesn't count]
So in what employment were carrying out at the time?

kimmi851

War Hero
And back on topic - if I were a Dictator I would have a new uniform for Sappers of nothing but gold lamé pants and combat boots issued.

kimmi851

War Hero
So in what employment were carrying out at the time?
Going to school usually - I joined up to move to where fewer people would point weapons at me

As you will are probably be mad and a borderline nutter you need a lady to count it for you?

Ms Abbott will be great on counting all you confiscated money & gold.
FOC

Latest Threads