If i hadnt have a drink last night !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hoop_Doctor, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aswell as the usual bar room brawls, wrecked clothing and thousands in cash spent, what single acts of self distruction have you carried out whilst steaming, the ones where reality dawns whilst youre still drunk, the life changers, the Jesus Christ im doomed moments! (not too morbid please)

mines like this:-

done for drink driving twice, banned both times with massive fines and forced to change lifestyle.
    15 stitches in leg from falling through glass table pissed.
    8 in head falling off bar stool pissed.
    got a woman pregnant i wouldnt have slept sober
    cant think of anymore so they must be the big one, anyone else ?

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Ever thought of doing the decent thing and

either giving up the booze (face it - with this litany of horrors you really do act the dick when you're pissed)

or alternatively

thought about euthanasia.....?

The Darwin Award can always do with another entry :twisted:

3. Well done you! :roll:

4. What a cunt.

5. lucky you didn't kill anyone :x

6. I was thinking that most of the bad stuff thats happened is drink related, it is over 25 years of drinking though, im not being a killjoy but maybe most of the bad stuff we do is when were steaming, i think thats the point im trying to make. (i think)

7. in_the_cheapseats

You are still a dick

8. Yes i know ive been an idiot in the past which was drink related thats what im on about, and for those who live in glass houses keep up the insults.

9. Please elaborate, im assuming you mean because ive been done twice for drink driving.

10. Hoop,

You know something? The next time I have a heavy sesh and wake up beside something which I obviously freed from a zoo, I am going to remember you and think

'Thank fcuk, it could've been worse-I could've been a complete and utter cnut and got done for drink driving twice'.....

11. what do you mean by that?

12. in_the_cheapseats

No need - you have described yourself quite adequetely in your first post.

Oh and welcome to ARRSE. :D

13. Well am i the only one who has gone out one night got blasted and done really stupid things, thats all, and as far as people just calling me a cunt straight off then yee without sin cast the first stone.

14. in_the_cheapseats

Hey, 2000 up, Poppy! Congrats.

PS When do people start attracting OAP benefits? :excited:

15. Hoop. No you're not wrong (they got away with it). Its just that they all sleep beside their drunken mistakes. Nuff said.

BTW Welcome to the site and enjoy!

In coming