If i hadnt have a drink last night !

Aswell as the usual bar room brawls, wrecked clothing and thousands in cash spent, what single acts of self distruction have you carried out whilst steaming, the ones where reality dawns whilst youre still drunk, the life changers, the Jesus Christ im doomed moments! (not too morbid please)

mines like this:-

done for drink driving twice, banned both times with massive fines and forced to change lifestyle.
15 stitches in leg from falling through glass table pissed.
8 in head falling off bar stool pissed.
got a woman pregnant i wouldnt have slept sober
cant think of anymore so they must be the big one, anyone else ?

Ever thought of doing the decent thing and

either giving up the booze (face it - with this litany of horrors you really do act the dick when you're pissed)

or alternatively

thought about euthanasia.....?

The Darwin Award can always do with another entry :twisted:

Priam said:
Hoop_Doctor said:
done for drink driving twice, banned both times with massive fines and forced to change lifestyle.
?
Well done you! :roll:
lucky you didn't kill anyone :x

in_the_cheapseats said:
Ever thought of doing the decent thing and

either giving up the booze (face it - with this litany of horrors you really do act the dick when you're pissed)

or alternatively

thought about euthanasia.....?

The Darwin Award can always do with another entry :twisted:
I was thinking that most of the bad stuff thats happened is drink related, it is over 25 years of drinking though, im not being a killjoy but maybe most of the bad stuff we do is when were steaming, i think thats the point im trying to make. (i think)

You are still a dick

Hoop,

You know something? The next time I have a heavy sesh and wake up beside something which I obviously freed from a zoo, I am going to remember you and think

'Thank fcuk, it could've been worse-I could've been a complete and utter cnut and got done for drink driving twice'.....

Hoop_Doctor said:
Poppy said:
Priam said:
Hoop_Doctor said:
?
Yes i know ive been an idiot in the past which was drink related thats what im on about, and for those who live in glass houses keep up the insults.
what do you mean by that?

Hoop_Doctor said:
in_the_cheapseats said:
You are still a dick
Please elaborate, im assuming you mean because ive been done twice for drink driving.
No need - you have described yourself quite adequetely in your first post.

Oh and welcome to ARRSE. :D

Poppy said:
Hoop_Doctor said:
Poppy said:
Priam said:
Hoop_Doctor said:
?
Yes i know ive been an idiot in the past which was drink related thats what im on about, and for those who live in glass houses keep up the insults.

Well am i the only one who has gone out one night got blasted and done really stupid things, thats all, and as far as people just calling me a cunt straight off then yee without sin cast the first stone.

Poppy said:
Hoop_Doctor said:
Poppy said:
Priam said:
Hoop_Doctor said:
?
Hey, 2000 up, Poppy! Congrats.

PS When do people start attracting OAP benefits? :excited:

Hoop. No you're not wrong (they got away with it). Its just that they all sleep beside their drunken mistakes. Nuff said.

BTW Welcome to the site and enjoy!

In coming

We've all been hammered and broken stuff, you however, have admitted to being caught drunk driving TWICE.

This is the one and only reason why everybody here thinks that you are a TW@!!

I'd advise you to feck off to a site that they think your behaviour is acceptable - try imnotcleverenoughtounderstandthatdrivingwhenpissedisstupid.com.

Cheers

Issi

Issimondias said:
We've all been hammered and broken stuff, you however, have admitted to being caught drunk driving TWICE.

This is the one and only reason why everybody here thinks that you are a TW@!!

I'd advise you to feck off to a site that they think your behaviour is acceptable - try imnotcleverenoughtounderstandthatdrivingwhenpissedisstupid.com.

Cheers

Issi
ok i will, cheers to the bloke who had a good word to say, least im honest you just havent been caught yet. oh and by the way least i can have a conversation without insults, goodbye and best wishes.

Hoop_Doctor said:
ok i will, cheers to the bloke who had a good word to say, least im honest you just havent been caught yet. oh and by the way least i can have a conversation without insults, goodbye and best wishes.

I can't.

Youre a throbber. Pure and simple.

Shame you didn't learn the first time you got caught drink driving.

From this;

To this;

Because of wankers like you.

As usual the double standards kick in (I don't condon what Hoop has done BTW). Everyone loathes the D&D driver. This is only because they haven't been caught. FFS. I know a lot of people who don't drink and drive but hold your hands up, who has knowingly driven to work the next day after a skin full?
Oh no hands!!!!!!! Now there's the surprise

Come back.

free2go said:
As usual the double standards kick in (I don't condon what Hoop has done BTW). Everyone loathes the D&D driver. This is only because they haven't been caught. FFS. I know a lot of people who don't drink and drive but hold your hands up, who has knowingly driven to work the next day after a skin full?
Oh no hands!!!!!!! Now there's the surprise

Come back.

Hand on heart, I never have. I've either walked or got a lift off a sober chap hence why I can take the moral high ground. I've seen from an early age what destruction a drunk driver can do.

Come back?