If I had 40 million...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SCoy, Feb 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing that robbery in the news got me thinking of what I would do with £40 million.

Top of the list at the moment is a tropical island, with a secret lair.... :D

2. I'm a man of simple pleasures, so i'd simply buy an Astin Martin DB9.

And pay 1 Para the rest to take out Downing Street Occupants

3. i'd set up a rival company to securitas....

.....satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

4. I'd buy a turnip of my own in the country.

5. When you do the compound interest rate on £40m - the answer is whatever you want to, when you want to. :D

6. and sharks, with fricking lazer beams on their heads.

7. There are 13,983,816 possible combinations in the Lottery. With the accumulated winnings, I could win every prize every week (apart from those shared) for almost a couple of months! :)

8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'd buy a wee dram, about a 2 gallon wee dram!

9. Phantom, I've always wanted sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads!

10. Of course...it goes without saying...FLYING MONKEYS!!! :D :p

11. Knock on the door of the woman i love and say"Pack your bags,grab the boys we're off to Normandy" and leave this country to the immigrants!

12. I'd turn to my girlfriend and say

"i've won the lottery .... 40 million, pack your bags love"

"why where are we off then ,.... somewhere exotic?"

"not me..... you .... f uck off" :D

That joke can be found if required in a retirement home near eastbourne.

13. any chance of molten hot magma?

14. I'd build a giant..."L.a.s.e.r" on the moon and destroy major cities with it unless the U.N gives me one meeeeellion dollars.. heh heh hwah Haw HAW!

15. Though it might put a strain on my marriage, I would happily spring the dosh for an annual salary, for a good looking woman, whose only job was to sit by the side of my bog and lick my ricker clean, every time I had a sh-it.

Fcuk me, she'd be earning her wages. It would be like eating a marmite soaked brillo pad, once a day. I'd throw in a Listerine allowance, so it wouldn't be all bad.

Considering how hairy my hole is, I reckon it's 50-50 whether this would end up costing as much as the bumwipe paper I get through every week.

I'd happily pay £40k a year for the position, which I would entitle

"Sphincter Management Coordinator"