If I had 40 million...

#1
Seeing that robbery in the news got me thinking of what I would do with £40 million.

Top of the list at the moment is a tropical island, with a secret lair.... :D
 
#2
I'm a man of simple pleasures, so i'd simply buy an Astin Martin DB9.

And pay 1 Para the rest to take out Downing Street Occupants
 
#3
i'd set up a rival company to securitas....

.....satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
 
#5
SCoy said:
Seeing that robbery in the news got me thinking of what I would do with £40 million.

Top of the list at the moment is a tropical island, with a secret lair.... :D
When you do the compound interest rate on £40m - the answer is whatever you want to, when you want to. :D
 
#6
SCoy said:
Seeing that robbery in the news got me thinking of what I would do with £40 million.

Top of the list at the moment is a tropical island, with a secret lair.... :D
and sharks, with fricking lazer beams on their heads.
 
#7
There are 13,983,816 possible combinations in the Lottery. With the accumulated winnings, I could win every prize every week (apart from those shared) for almost a couple of months! :)
 

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#8
I'd buy a wee dram, about a 2 gallon wee dram!
 
#10
theoriginalphantom said:
SCoy said:
Seeing that robbery in the news got me thinking of what I would do with £40 million.

Top of the list at the moment is a tropical island, with a secret lair.... :D
and sharks, with fricking lazer beams on their heads.
Of course...it goes without saying...FLYING MONKEYS!!! :D :p
 
#11
Knock on the door of the woman i love and say"Pack your bags,grab the boys we're off to Normandy" and leave this country to the immigrants!
 
#12
I'd turn to my girlfriend and say

"i've won the lottery .... 40 million, pack your bags love"

"why where are we off then ,.... somewhere exotic?"

"not me..... you .... f uck off" :D






That joke can be found if required in a retirement home near eastbourne.
 
#13
SCoy said:
theoriginalphantom said:
SCoy said:
Seeing that robbery in the news got me thinking of what I would do with £40 million.

Top of the list at the moment is a tropical island, with a secret lair.... :D
and sharks, with fricking lazer beams on their heads.
Of course...it goes without saying...FLYING MONKEYS!!! :D :p
any chance of molten hot magma?
 
#14
I'd build a giant..."L.a.s.e.r" on the moon and destroy major cities with it unless the U.N gives me one meeeeellion dollars.. heh heh hwah Haw HAW!
 
#15
Though it might put a strain on my marriage, I would happily spring the dosh for an annual salary, for a good looking woman, whose only job was to sit by the side of my bog and lick my ricker clean, every time I had a sh-it.

Fcuk me, she'd be earning her wages. It would be like eating a marmite soaked brillo pad, once a day. I'd throw in a Listerine allowance, so it wouldn't be all bad.

Considering how hairy my hole is, I reckon it's 50-50 whether this would end up costing as much as the bumwipe paper I get through every week.

I'd happily pay £40k a year for the position, which I would entitle

"Sphincter Management Coordinator"
 
#17
convoy_cock said:
Though it might put a strain on my marriage, I would happily spring the dosh for an annual salary, for a good looking woman, whose only job was to sit by the side of my bog and lick my ricker clean, every time I had a sh-it.

Fcuk me, she'd be earning her wages. It would be like eating a marmite soaked brillo pad, once a day. I'd throw in a Listerine allowance, so it wouldn't be all bad.

Considering how hairy my hole is, I reckon it's 50-50 whether this would end up costing as much as the bumwipe paper I get through every week.

I'd happily pay £40k a year for the position, which I would entitle

"Sphincter Management Coordinator"
But she would be able to floss for free with all the hoop hair, so I think you are being a bit generous with the Listerine allowance.
 
#18
Mighty_Blighty said:
convoy_cock said:
Though it might put a strain on my marriage, I would happily spring the dosh for an annual salary, for a good looking woman, whose only job was to sit by the side of my bog and lick my ricker clean, every time I had a sh-it.

Fcuk me, she'd be earning her wages. It would be like eating a marmite soaked brillo pad, once a day. I'd throw in a Listerine allowance, so it wouldn't be all bad.

Considering how hairy my hole is, I reckon it's 50-50 whether this would end up costing as much as the bumwipe paper I get through every week.

I'd happily pay £40k a year for the position, which I would entitle

"Sphincter Management Coordinator"
But she would be able to floss for free with all the hoop hair, so I think you are being a bit generous with the Listerine allowance.
That's a fair one, but the peeyabs would only be able to remove the tomato seeds and sweetcorn. She'd need the Listerine to get to the back of her tongue. Otherwise, after a couple of days, it'd look like she'd been scoffing Kiwi Dark Tan.

I reckon that if she collected the clocksprings from her teeth after my daily ablutions, she would have enough in a week, to allow her to enter a Tom Selleck lookalike competition.
 
#19
40 million pounds...roughly $60 mil. I'd buy a beach house in the Philippines, then open up a combination club/hotel/wh***house in Manilla. A girl would come with every room. The club would be modeled after a cool club I remember in Memphis, 4 different rooms, each with a band that specializes in a different kind of music, and one room with a big screen that plays movies all night. Plus a beer bar that has beer from every country on the globe.
 
#20
`I would pay poor people to fight on camera or even better poor family would have to eat one of there children alive on TV the nation would vote which one.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Invictus_88 The NAAFI Bar 36
MightyGem Sappers 12
O The Intelligence Cell 29

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top