If I had £25,000 to spare...

#1
Call me a walt, but this would look rather nice parked outside PE4 Towers.
A chap could keep his barby <thinks> ...Bar-b-Que, stuff inside.

Good for chav potting too.

MK IV(ish)

 

LARD

War Hero
#2
Splendid lump. However, I understand that it is based upon Centurion running gear, and given what Evil Gordon has lurking round the corner for us, I wouldn't fancy running it..............!!
 
#4
I'd want effing twin turbos for 25k !! and at least a decent stereo....Motor head should do the trick, drowns out the clanking tracks see.....
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#7
Darthspud said:
lets see 'em clamp the beauty !!
Park where you please
No parking spaces? On top of that chavved Corsa will do nicely.

Bump ... grind ... oops, must ... not ... post ... armour ... porn
 
#8
A tank with an entry door on the side, how very civilised. Most annoying having to clamber up wet slippy AFV's and jump in a hatch. :)
 
#9
TheBigUn said:
A tank with an entry door on the side, how very civilised. Most annoying having to clamber up wet slippy AFV's and jump in a hatch. :)
Indeed so. One has to discount the Israeli attempt, far too much stooping involved.

Ones chap would be whinging about getting the tea tray through. 8O
 
#10
pupgreen said:
will they take a cheque....
... of course I love you...
 
#11
Wiraman said:
I'd want effing twin turbos for 25k !! and at least a decent stereo....Motor head should do the trick, drowns out the clanking tracks see.....
I definately be phoning "Pimp My Ride"
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
#12
PE4rocks said:
Wiraman said:
I'd want effing twin turbos for 25k !! and at least a decent stereo....Motor head should do the trick, drowns out the clanking tracks see.....
I definately be phoning "Pimp My Ride"
What a cracking idea - have you got chatty out :p
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#14
I used to travel pst that vehicle park on the train every monday. I wondered when it would be finished.
 
#15
PE4rocks said:
TheBigUn said:
A tank with an entry door on the side, how very civilised. Most annoying having to clamber up wet slippy AFV's and jump in a hatch. :)
Indeed so. One has to discount the Israeli attempt, far too much stooping involved.

Ones chap would be whinging about getting the tea tray through. 8O
Now that's uncalled for :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top