If George Bush was a squaddie

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by puzzledgrunt, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What sort of tasks should he be given? :twisted:

I think he would make great bait for a battalion ambush-simply organise it, show him in the killing ground long enough for word to go around (five minutes max, I reckon), stick him back in his box, massacre the seething hordes of enemy, then move him on to the next position and repeat the process.

Any suggestions ?(other than "f*ck off")

2. i take it we're assuming he hasn't already called daddy to get him out of it

3. That would take courage on his part, so no doubt he would go AWOL.

4. Mobile Track Pad Changer :twisted:

5. Speed hump

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

He would still be stood in stores after we sent him for a long stand :wink:

7. Mortar Pl Brew bitch! He'd have to buy his own KY!

8. No to being a squaddie but he'd have no trouble getting one of them blue uniforms on and working for sohdexo (or whatever the hell its called)... toilet cleaning, panbash etc

If its good enough for the current level of mongs and mlaaaars :geek: he'd should have no trouble fitting in.

9. Self Propelled Moving Fig.11 ?

Unfortunately, can only be used at one range day.

Selling tickets soon at a tout near you!

All bids accepted. What would you pay to join this once in a lifetime opportunity????

10. Demo Model for Claymores & Mine Clearance - infact just send him in clear a lane he wouldn't notice loosing limbs

Also doss bag warmer ...

11. I/C butt party on the napalm range?

12. That is a horrible mental image that will probably stick all day!

AGAI 67 and discharge for GB!

13. he'd be responsible for ND's and friendly fire, judging by his performance hitherto.
    Oh, and he'd be in an outfit where you can turn up once in a while and punch your reserve status ticket.