• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

If Facebook is worth $104 billion how much is ARRSE worth?

B

bokkatankie

Still no initial trade, NASDAQ having a bad launch protocol!

What is ARRSE worth if Facebook is worth $104 billion?

According to an 'expert' on the news last night, Facebook's value is in its membership. I think that means its advertising catchment. If that is true then you have to make up your own mind about arrse.

B

bokkatankie

Trading opened at last, up from $38 to $42, only 10% up not that impressinve, that is until you remember it was massively over valued to begin with!

It should be remembered that people on ARRSE are quite cerebral compared to FACEACHE.

S

syledis

Ill give you £40 , 2 lemonade bottles and a big box full of razzles and fiestas for arrse

I assume Faceache's shares will be down to about £1 in about a year and a whole lot of people who bought them for $42 will be living under bridges, as is traditional with shares in internet companies?

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
ARRSE? Well, it seems to have kept a relatively steady audience, and for a few years now, so it's probably worth a fair bit. Whether there is enough income to keep more than two or three people in gainful employment is another matter.

As for Facebook, anyone remember MySpace? BeBo? Hmmm, buy low, sell damn quick indeed.

I'll trade ARRSE for my 1976 Morris Marina, its a GT, but hardly classic status.

I heard the FARCEBOOK is worth more now than the collective value of Ford and Boeing.
Its only a bunch of people FFS. I don't contribute monetarily or get tempted by any ads.

ARRSE? Well, it seems to have kept a relatively steady audience, and for a few years now, so it's probably worth a fair bit. Whether there is enough income to keep more than two or three people in gainful employment is another matter.

As for Facebook, anyone remember MySpace? BeBo? Hmmm, buy low, sell damn quick indeed.

You beat me to it!! Anybody want to buy 500 friends reunited shares??

Do you put up those management motivational posters in your workplace. You know the ones, 'The longest journies began with a small step', 'Work harder, you peasants' and 'Arbeit macht Frei'
Yup.

I missed the bit off where if people don't like it, they can **** off.

I'm going to get banned again.......

Latest Threads