If could could eliminate one race/creed/minority, who would you choose?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by postman_twit, Aug 18, 2011.

1. The bloody Welsh

2. Politicians

3. The bloody French

4. Gwars

5. All non-believers

6. Crabs

7. Inuits

8. Somalians

9. Scousers

10. Pikeys

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You are God (apart from Tropper who invented Him/Her)!!!

With one click of your Almighty fingers you could vaporise the entire universe.

If push came to shove, who would be first on your hit list?
  2. Southampton Fans.
  3. That cock who keeps parking across my drop pavement so I cannot get my own car out
  4. the froggystanians they are the route of all the problems in the world and they are well over due a good slapping
  5. Can't bloody choose, I say the lot of them
  6. Spammers, closely followed by everyone else, whilst laughing.
  7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

French. Pikeys. Anyone in fact living across the channel. Anyone living North of the Thames. Anyone living outside of the M25. Anyone living outside of my house. Everyone, in fact, as you are all bastards.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. all them cunts towing caravans.
  9. middle lane hoggers on the motorway.... cunts all of them!
  10. I haven't voted, as my wife and her family were not included in the poll.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I eliminated Crabs once before, Have they come back? Itchy little Bastards
  12. I voted gwars but only because some utter fool left CHAVS off the list! Tut!
  13. Johnny Foreigner Call centres what don't spik da quin's eeglish....
  14. Somalians. In the words of Agent Smith from the Matrix, they share many characteristics with a virus.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Politicians because if we got rid of them we could change the law. For example we could repeal the hunting law and include new classes of vermin such as pikeys, chav's and systematic benefit scroungers. we could also vary the options on method of hunting and include hunting with Gimpys. You see IMHO its not the pikeys thats the problem, its the law. The law says we can't stop them, if however we change the law to say we can stop them they'd soon change their fucking tune.

Oh and because its the NAAFI fuck bollocks cunt etc.
    • Like Like x 4