If Carlsberg Made Shitty Parents......

This is on other media outlets but this was the only one I could find with video..... Prepare to be outraged and resist the urge to try to punch the annoying little cunt through the screen....

Meet England’s Richie Rich! Jack Watkin only passed his driving test in February — and he already owns a car collection worth 2.4 million courtesy of his parents. In the 17-year-old’s fleet: a Rolls-Royce, two Bentleys, two Mercedes-Benzs, a Range Rover Vogue and a Porsche.

“I’m used to people being jealous of me — whether they’re teenagers or adults! I can handle all the envy,” Watkin told News Dog Media. “I know my life is different to other teenagers because I’m very blessed. I don’t have to worry about jobs and I have unlimited funds.”

Rich Kid of Instagram Jack Watkin: I Own $2.4 Million Worth of Cars

I wonder if he gives or takes the pork sword?
I'm asking on behalf of a good friend...

I'm wondering if he'd fancy me!
Jimmy Carr question to audience:

"Would anyone let their kids stay overnight at Michael Jackson's house?"

Silence

"For £10m?"

Hand goes up.... "I would!" (from audience member obviously, not me)

Kirkz

LE
Jealousy is an ugly thing, but I'd slip him a length for a go on his platinum card.

Ciggie

GCM
I could think of alot of better things to spend money on than cars...I have a fair measure of respect for the creator of Red Bull...vile drink, but he has created a jet display team, an aero museum and promotes brilliant stunt flying....now that's money well-spent.

L

lumpy2

Wish I could remember which wise (and rich) man who said "I want my kids to have enough that they can do anything, but not so much they think they can do nothing " ....

Ciggie

GCM
My daughter's best friend in school in Slovakia is the daughter of the son of a nationally famous politico/mafioso creep...who died, leaving the son with the Swiss bank ac . He has a small fleet of top name sports cars, is also involved in the murkier areas of politics, etc, etc....makes me more than a little uneasy, but, hey, the kid might be alright..I have reminded my daughter of their family history though.

Kirkz

LE
My daughter's best friend in school in Slovakia is the daughter of the son of a nationally famous politico/mafioso creep...who died, leaving the son with the Swiss bank ac . He has a small fleet of top name sports cars, is also involved in the murkier areas of politics, etc, etc....makes me more than a little uneasy, but, hey, the kid might be alright..I have reminded my daughter of their family history though.
Make sure you brush up on your underwater knife fighting skills and Houdini course.

Ciggie

GCM
Strangely enough, although Slovakia is more or less run by the mafia, if you aren't part of their set, they don't bother you..still, I'm living in Barcelona now just in case.....far enough away from the Costa Del Crime where big daddy died of a heart attack and there are more Russian and central European 'entrepreneurs' than one would care to wave a magic wand at.

Kirkz

LE
Strangely enough, although Slovakia is more or less run by the mafia, if you aren't part of their set, they don't bother you..still, I'm living in Barcelona now just in case.....far enough away from the Costa Del Crime where big daddy died of a heart attack and there are more Russian and central European 'entrepreneurs' than one would care to wave a magic wand at.
I know what you mean, I have relatives just outside Marbella, I saw all the new building etc that went on just before Spain changed to the Euro, because it was the easiest way to change the ill gotten gains.

The horrible little twat. Kill it with fire and an axe, in the face.

What I don't fucking get is that his dad is not gentry or Lord material so why has he indulged the ignorant little cunt after building a successful business and fortune?

Latest Threads