If ARRSE did advertising..........

P

PrinceAlbert

Saatchi and Saatchi would be shitting themselves.

I'm quite happy with the results considering I'm using MS Paint on my work laptop.

Gents.....in your own time:

Attachments

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
oh dear :) It'll all end in the padre pumping himself into a frenzy and bursting a blood vessel.
Is it a German Marmite mining town?

Now youve gone and put everyone to shame with your purdy pictures.

I do however love some 'Dickin Cider'. Made by Farmer Joe Dickin in deepest darkest Cornwall (probably), everyone loves some 'Dickin Cider'.

Yeah, i borrowed that from a spoof radio advert which rather amused me, so what, wanna fight about it?

Frustrated at work? Join the RLC TODAY and solve the armys logistic problems!

Attachments

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
oh dear :) It'll all end in the padre pumping himself into a frenzy and bursting a blood vessel.
Is it a German Marmite mincing town?
There, fixed that for you mate - no need for thanks.

P

PrinceAlbert

Frustrated at work? Join the RLC TODAY and solve the armys logistic problems!
Now now. No cut and pastes, or already available images. I want to see some real effort. ARRSEs own unique advertising........

No, i'm sure I was correct, please support the poor marmite miners it's a declining industry.
They are not declining around here, mucker, Udon Thani is full of Marmite Cowboys! (Don't come here just yet, its fucking freezing - about 12 C at the mo).

Now now. No cut and pastes, or already available images. I want to see some real effort. ARRSEs own unique advertising........
I'm a piss artist not a real fucking artist!

Saatchi and Saatchi would be shitting themselves.

I'm quite happy with the results considering I'm using MS Paint on my work laptop.

Gents.....in your own time:
I've heard one or two bad things about the place but it can't have been that bad. Look at fatty on the left

Holocaust walt?

P

PrinceAlbert

Some of us don't work for HMG so don't have time to piss about on PS!
Poor time management my friend......there's always time to piss about!

Photoshop?!! I fucking wish! It would have taken me 5 mins with PS. I'm using MS Paint....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've got the full Adobe as well as CorelDraw and I'm gash at both but have perfected doing things with my tongue stuck out.
Dribbling down your shirt?

P

PrinceAlbert

I've got the full Adobe as well as CorelDraw and I'm gash at both but have perfected doing things with my tongue stuck out.
I've got the full Adobe suite at home. Corel Draw?? Is that still going??

PS is a great bit of software once you get into it