If ARRSE did advertising..........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PrinceAlbert, Mar 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saatchi and Saatchi would be shitting themselves.

I'm quite happy with the results considering I'm using MS Paint on my work laptop.

Gents.....in your own time:

Attached Files:

2. oh dear :) It'll all end in the padre pumping himself into a frenzy and bursting a blood vessel.
    Is it a German Marmite mining town?
  3. Now youve gone and put everyone to shame with your purdy pictures.

I do however love some 'Dickin Cider'. Made by Farmer Joe Dickin in deepest darkest Cornwall (probably), everyone loves some 'Dickin Cider'.

Yeah, i borrowed that from a spoof radio advert which rather amused me, so what, wanna fight about it?
  4. Frustrated at work? Join the RLC TODAY and solve the armys logistic problems!

Attached Files:

• bbj.jpg
      File size:
      49.6 KB
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There, fixed that for you mate - no need for thanks.
  6. Now now. No cut and pastes, or already available images. I want to see some real effort. ARRSEs own unique advertising........
  7. No, i'm sure I was correct, please support the poor marmite miners it's a declining industry.
  8. They are not declining around here, mucker, Udon Thani is full of Marmite Cowboys! (Don't come here just yet, its fucking freezing - about 12 C at the mo).
  9. I'm a piss artist not a real fucking artist!
  10. I've heard one or two bad things about the place but it can't have been that bad. Look at fatty on the left

Holocaust walt?
  11. Some of us don't work for HMG so don't have time to piss about on PS!
  12. Interesting way to get a blow job whilst riding a bike.
  13. Poor time management my friend......there's always time to piss about!

Photoshop?!! I fucking wish! It would have taken me 5 mins with PS. I'm using MS Paint....
  14. I've got the full Adobe as well as CorelDraw and I'm gash at both but have perfected doing things with my tongue stuck out.
  15. Dribbling down your shirt?