If ARRSE and MumsNet had a car park rammy, who would win?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 7, 2010.

1. The twitching nutters from MumsNet

2. ARRSE

3. Marry me, lovely Iron Duke

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Tough one.

MumsNet has four members who boil jam and rabbits in Surrey and who shriek in horrible falsetto voices like boiled hens.

Yet the demented bolemic harridans get picture features in the Sunday Times, and political leaders seek their shallow useless kitchen sink opinions.

The ARRSE is populated by Nordic Sex God Warriors and one or two Welsh people. Does anybody from the Big Papers ask what we think? They do not.

The best we can expect is when Her Majestys Royal Navy crashes a ship into a continent and we all take the piss.

But if it came to a ruck in a pub car park, who would win?
  2. I think the Prime Minister should do a live chat in the Naafi on arrse.

Anyway, my vote is that the Mumsnet lot would hammer the Arrsers in a toe to toe, the reason being that the Mumsnet lot are all genuine nutters, where as I am convinced that 99% of Arrsers are Walts, or at best TA. The only genuine hardcases on the site is a certain Mr Golden and a certain Baron Shortbread...
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I like to think that ARRSE would hand out a good fukcing to the MILF's on Mummynet or whatever it's called
  4. ARRSE would win, it's a man thing.
  5. you have truly lost the plot
    but if they're as fucked up as the missus is
    then we've got no chance and i for one welcome our be-titted pre-menstrual overladies from hell
  6. We'd win as a group. But if it was a single, 1 on 1 match, with Whet and a Warrior MILF, I'd go for the MILF. Don't want to put a bet on a guy who falls asleep at the drop of a hat fighting for our honour. :twisted:
  7. Who cares, they'll wait in the pub car park until we're ready. And they'd better have the engine running and dinner in the oven.
  8. we've been here all along, waiting for our chance to dominate...mwahahahahahaha

9. What about the arrsemaidens?
  10. We're saving you lot to send down South with sluggy if the Argies try it on again
  11. Sorry mate, Law of Armed Conflict and the Geneva Convention prevent you lot being used
  12. I don't think any of us are chefs.....
  13. Mumsnet would destroy ARRSE - they have 400,000 members.

The worm is turning. The Two Ronnies had it on the nail.

The Worm That Turned
  14. You're not wrong, I heard that Arrsemaidens catering skills only go as far as switching on the kettle for Pot Noodles and microwave burgers and pies.
  15. 8O you're meant to MICROWAVE the burgers???