IED own goal.

Always nice to watch an own goal, but the strength of that explosion makes me wonder how any of our vehicles could survive that.

Always good to see.

I wonder how they are enjoying their 72 raisins.

Again that was Awesome, guess Allah Loved them so much he took them early.............. Or they were thick barstewards.

One for the Darwin Awards methinks!

Clearly God doesn't move in mysterious ways after all!

at 2:43 on the left hand of the screen ... is that one of the idiots flying through the air into the river?

rabid_hamster said:
at 2:43 on the left hand of the screen ... is that one of the idiots flying through the air into the river?
I hope so... even fishes need to eat.

I've watched a few of these "Apache" videos and I have to say I am impressed with the attention paid by the pilots in having zero collateral damage. (if you don't count the pick up trucks that is :)

It's a pity some of the idiots who spout off about "baby Killers" don't bother to watch these videos.

Spank-it said:
I've watched a few of these "Apache" videos and I have to say I am impressed with the attention paid by the pilots in having zero collateral damage. (if you don't count the pick up trucks that is :)

It's a pity some of the idiots who spout off about "baby Killers" don't bother to watch these videos.
They dub the soundtrack on later :twisted:

rabid_hamster said:
Either that or he just got a wheelbarrow as a forage cap :)

I love seeing muslims being turned into "good" muslims.

badgers_arse said:
Nice one,perhaps they couldnt wait to get to 'paradise'
Must be a dreadful disappointment to them when they wake up being dry bummed by Satan.

Thats what happens when you worship the Anti Christ I suppose. :D

I bet that made their eyes water.

MsG

Bugsy said:
I bet that made their eyes water.

MsG
Which one Bugsy? The IED or being dry bummed by Satan??

:D

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually its 72 gherkins. The bloke who wrote it down was a bit deaf.