IE

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by adonwar, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My IE is not working and no matter what i do it says no connection or fault however I'm running firefox just fine. It only happened after an internet session on the p1ss. I have tried running diagnostic and various other things but they don't work. I have also tried installing a new or updated version of IE but still no good. I only ask as i need IE to watch a footie site that won't work on firefox. It is starting to annoy me now as i cannot fix the problem. All advice greatfully recieved.

Adon :frustrated:

2. I had a similar problem last year but sorted it by running spybot followed by adaware, both are free ware available on the net from major geeks and doing a system restore.

NB
    Would said footie site be free and providing access to premiership matches, if so post the link you

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Are you running IE 6 or 7 & Adon??

4. Cheers Adonwar, I like the idea of not paying digger Murdoc to watch the peoples game. I hope your puter gets better soon.

5. Me too. Without IE I can't watch all the footie I want to, and some video clips for some reason.I really need a solution.

6. I'd do a reinstall, back up your favourites and documents then start again.

7. I would post this in the geeks area................