IE

My IE is not working and no matter what i do it says no connection or fault however I'm running firefox just fine. It only happened after an internet session on the p1ss. I have tried running diagnostic and various other things but they don't work. I have also tried installing a new or updated version of IE but still no good. I only ask as i need IE to watch a footie site that won't work on firefox. It is starting to annoy me now as i cannot fix the problem. All advice greatfully recieved.

Adon :frustrated:

I had a similar problem last year but sorted it by running spybot followed by adaware, both are free ware available on the net from major geeks and doing a system restore.

NB
Would said footie site be free and providing access to premiership matches, if so post the link you

Cheers Adonwar, I like the idea of not paying digger Murdoc to watch the peoples game. I hope your puter gets better soon.

BigT said:
Cheers Adonwar, I like the idea of not paying digger Murdoc to watch the peoples game. I hope your puter gets better soon.
Me too. Without IE I can't watch all the footie I want to, and some video clips for some reason.I really need a solution.

I would post this in the geeks area................

Latest Threads