IDST Tomorrow, but I've got a new Icebreaker today! please help :L

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by L/Cpl J. Kelly, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Basically I've got IDST tomorrow, I popped down to the AFCO earlier to double check my Icebreaker was ok, and they told me it's been updated and gave me the new one. Basically the new one isn't much idfferent and has 4 parts. A) personal details B) topic (5 different topics they chose which one you read out) C) reasons for joining and D) first job choice.

Now I've learnt everything for B and C it's just A and D I'm stuck on. Basically all's I have for A is my name, age and where I live... if you could think of anything appropriate to fill in this area I'd be really thankyou! also I've learnt everythign for my first job choice (the Paras) so there training, how long for etc so is that all I need to say? 30 weeks training at ITC catterick, ten on to pegasis company then after that parachute training (obviously I'll make it last)? I know sometimes you all have a laugh on here but I really need your help now if that's ok [​IMG]

Thankyou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.