• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Idle Hands

I was told a story about a bloke who wrote to Gay mags preetending to be a lezzer. Got replies and photos. The photos he would then send to another lezzer and get other back. He in the end had a whole host of lezzers who thought they were writing to the girl in the photos. He ended up keeping the best photos and saved a fortube on Razzle.

Apparently he came clean at the end of the tour and wrote to then owning up. A whole tour of free grot. Masterful.

I remember a guy who use to write to Gay mags, and just send off for loads of information from catalogues, hearing aids, guide dogs, ceramic plates and all stuff like that, and put down his staffy address on the forms.

When asked why he replied, coz i an bored and he's a cnut.

The staffy never found out it was him who was doing it, and it went on for a bout a 6 months!!