Idiots on trains

Been called to drunks on trains a couple times, they get one reasoned appeal, then they are informed they are leaving the train, the only thing still to be determined is whether it is by their own efforts or ours. Both times I've been with big Mike [and I'm not exactly small]. We have a 100% cooperation rate [and BTP have a 100% 'being somewhere else at least 20 minutes away' rate]. Interestingly enough the last woman we took off asked for a female officer to search her bag - no trouble as we had one there, she had one bag full of clothes and another one choc-full of sex toys including one that my colleague described as 'a real eye-waterer'.

Did that include the kid from Guilford who died whilst train surfing in Paris? the same kid whose demise caused a minor meltdown of an Arrser as he did not find it as amusing as everyone else on the thread?

From memory, quite a few people agreed with his pov.

Thats what caused some people to meltdown.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
At the moment Waterloo Station is heaving with idiots who work in that London but live a long way to the west of there. If you want to work there,******* live there. Don`t whine about the cost of your annual ticket. You twats made your choice,you are there to be exploited. What sort of brain dead **** wants to live in Bournemouth but work in Londonistan. They deserve all the grief that they get.

At the moment Waterloo Station is heaving with idiots who work in that London but live a long way to the west of there. If you want to work there,******* live there. Don`t whine about the cost of your annual ticket. You twats made your choice,you are there to be exploited. What sort of brain dead **** wants to live in Bournemouth but work in Londonistan. They deserve all the grief that they get.

^ Pauper.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
^ Pauper.
I spent the greater part of my working life in London,despite being a Northener. It never once crossed my mind to live a hundred miles away from my source of income.The idea of forking out huge chunks of hard earned to thieving bastard rail companies would be confirmation of idiocy.