Idiots I have worked with

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MonGsruS, Sep 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes we all know them. This story goes back a couple of years when you could still smoke inside, albeit inside one of those glass cubicles. One day this particular idiot was having a smoke when a gentleman appeared in our control room to book into our establishment. When he was stood in front of the admin assistant he was asked his name, Mr Fellato he replied, oh shit, me biting my lip very fucking hard, trying not to catch the eye of the AA, the bloke staring hard at us looking for a response but not getting one. Mr Fellato was booked in and went on his way, cue me and the AA disolving in heaps of laughter. The fuckwit in the smoking booth can see us both rolling about and asks " whats so funny then ?" oh for christ sake says I Fellato felatio do you get it ? No he says oh for gods sake its the posh name for a blow job, Oh right says duty fuckwit, and I'm thinking you haven't got a scoobie have you, so I said have you ever been to Ireland, yeah says numbnuts, did you fly Aercunnilingus, oh yeah nice airline he says........priceless and true.

2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Uh huh.

3. Er, yesssss...

4. wow what a great first post!

5. Come on then we've all known them, lets hear them.

6. " wow" tosser.

7. Mong has got a point Fliptop. WOW. Must you?

8. Budgie Skateboarder Text.jpg

Now that was fun wasn't it, boys and girls?

9. No, your right it was a shite first posting!!!
    Ask for help, advice, no just a great story that has been told on the sunshine coach to the home!

10. Nope - some cock living up to his user name.

11. Ok ok, maybe not the most hilarious first post and maybe you had to be there, it was fucking funny, but we all have to start somewhere.

12. boyle_7_.jpg

Cool story, bro.

• Like Like x 3
  13. 54-wee-jimmy.jpg

Fandabidozi :thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  14. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Nope your postwas shit so much so even the Fonz's thumbs went south

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

We do indeed and welcome to your ARRSE Experience. Please feel free to share any other hilarious life experiences with the group.

The ARRSE Experience. Terms & Conditions apply.

• Like Like x 1