Idiots I have worked with

Yes we all know them. This story goes back a couple of years when you could still smoke inside, albeit inside one of those glass cubicles. One day this particular idiot was having a smoke when a gentleman appeared in our control room to book into our establishment. When he was stood in front of the admin assistant he was asked his name, Mr Fellato he replied, oh shit, me biting my lip very fucking hard, trying not to catch the eye of the AA, the bloke staring hard at us looking for a response but not getting one. Mr Fellato was booked in and went on his way, cue me and the AA disolving in heaps of laughter. The fuckwit in the smoking booth can see us both rolling about and asks " whats so funny then ?" oh for christ sake says I Fellato felatio do you get it ? No he says oh for gods sake its the posh name for a blow job, Oh right says duty fuckwit, and I'm thinking you haven't got a scoobie have you, so I said have you ever been to Ireland, yeah says numbnuts, did you fly Aercunnilingus, oh yeah nice airline he says........priceless and true.

Budgie Skateboarder Text.jpg

Now that was fun wasn't it, boys and girls?

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Ok ok, maybe not the most hilarious first post and maybe you had to be there, it was fucking funny, but we all have to start somewhere.
We do indeed and welcome to your ARRSE Experience. Please feel free to share any other hilarious life experiences with the group.

The ARRSE Experience. Terms & Conditions apply.

Funny-not-really_o_138097.jpg

T

trowel

Have you been waiting since fuckin' July to post that shite?
You are all cruel unfeeling bastards. Poor little Mong put his heart and soul into making that post. He just wanted to make you happy with a witty little word or two. You heartless beasts, you have probably scarred the little fellow for life, how could you?

You are all cruel unfeeling bastards. Poor little Mong put his heart and soul into making that post. He just wanted to make you happy with a witty little word or two. You heartless beasts, you have probably scarred the little fellow for life, how could you?

I assume he had to wait for the new school term to start for his teacher to check the spelling.