Idiot shoots himself in head while mimicking Russian roulette at wedding

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Aug 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

We have a Russian speaking guy at work. This is apparently a genuine wedding video from Russia where some mong was mimicking Russian Roulette and shot himself in the head. He survived but was seriously injured.

Marks for firearm safety - 0/10

Wordsmith

2. russian roulette with an automatic pistol? natural selection at it's finest. fucking bell end.

3. What does the Russian speaking guy at work have anything to do with it?

4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

He translated from the Russian and said it was genuine. Google for Russian Wedding Gun and you find a clip from a Russian news program covering it.

Wordsmith

5. Surely with a magazine fed weapon (as opposed to a revolver) the round will always come out first shot?

Fucking mong. Deserved to die. Shame he didn't, one more flid occupying the planet and breathing our precious oxygen.

6. Don't be too harsh. Does anyone have his number so I can book him for entertainment if I ever get married?

7. Shows what happens when you use something with no clue as to how it works. Bellend.

8. There isnt an exit wound or much blood for a tokarev at point blank,

9. walkyrie

walkyrie Old-Salt Book Reviewer

The version I heard was that it was supposed to be a prank using a plastic bullet......except at that range the plastic bullet actually caused alot of damage. And no one laughed (at the wedding. The entire internet community pissed themselves...)

10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

whats what dinky bottle round they have? that goes in something tokarev looking.

11. Turning up at a wedding with a gat???

12. they're russians,a people not normally known for being rational. probably one of putins mates.

13. Not necessarily.

SA-80 - ARRSEpedia

and of course

Browning - ARRSEpedia

• Like Like x 2
  14. It's a Makarov.

15. Too much time spent on COD! :nod: