Idiot shoots himself in head while mimicking Russian roulette at wedding

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
We have a Russian speaking guy at work. This is apparently a genuine wedding video from Russia where some mong was mimicking Russian Roulette and shot himself in the head. He survived but was seriously injured.

[video=youtube;fgCO8HreiOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgCO8HreiOk[/video]

Marks for firearm safety - 0/10

Wordsmith

G

goatrutar

russian roulette with an automatic pistol? natural selection at it's finest. fucking bell end.

Surely with a magazine fed weapon (as opposed to a revolver) the round will always come out first shot?

Fucking mong. Deserved to die. Shame he didn't, one more flid occupying the planet and breathing our precious oxygen.

Surely with a magazine fed weapon (as opposed to a revolver) the round will always come out first shot?

Fucking mong. Deserved to die. Shame he didn't, one more flid occupying the planet and breathing our precious oxygen.
Don't be too harsh. Does anyone have his number so I can book him for entertainment if I ever get married?

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
The version I heard was that it was supposed to be a prank using a plastic bullet......except at that range the plastic bullet actually caused alot of damage. And no one laughed (at the wedding. The entire internet community pissed themselves...)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
whats what dinky bottle round they have? that goes in something tokarev looking.

And what shit they are- I had one in Afghanistan very briefly. I took it out to test fire/get used to it about 4 days after I got it and out of 9 rounds in the mag I got 6 stoppages. Now it may have been the ammo but I wasn't exactly filled with confidence so I sold it on and got my hands on a Beretta.