Idiot hands over £25m for Gaelic and Ulster Scots Language.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BuggerAll, Feb 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I can't find any links to this but it was reported on the news 'over here'. Brown announced £20 million to support Gaelic in NI and a further £5 million for Ulster Scots.

The IRA mouthpiece - Adams - crowed that it was good for NI and the 'community' and that the 'Nationalist Community' should support this as Ulster Scots is getting £5 million.

Doesn't this cretin, Brown, know that there is a war on?
  2. msr

msr LE

Don't you know there is an election around the corner?
  3. And the money is coming from..... where, exactly?
  4. Can't the silly ******* speak it already ?
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Are there any Labour MPs in Northern Ireland?

6. err, us perhaps,! well surely you dont expect the one eyed muppet to anything sensible do you,? and all that blubbing on national tv about his kid, and call me Dave too. they do really take us for right cnuts don't they.? Oh, and Mcguinness and that squint eyed kiddie fiddling fcuker will be well happy with their share eh.?
  7. No - funny that, this being as democracy and all that.

Stand by for a few painful months of all the side deals coming out after the recent bullshite in hillsborough- each one will be more insane than the last and each pandering to a particular sides bigotry and narrow mindness.

oh the joy!
  8. BuggerAll

I have written to my MP asking him to look into this matter. As he is a leader of the 'loyalist community' I have suggested that he reject this money and tell Brown to spend it on something useful and challenge the IRA to do the same.
  9. BuggerAll

I understand that SDLP MPs take the Labour whip in Westminster although it would hardly be an electioneering tactic I'd pick to align myself more closely with a loser like Brown.
  10. Yet another cheque signed on the Bank of Never Never land, he appears to be spending too much time playing games with the kids and the Twitess, yes where on earth is it coming from!

11. I don't think they do take the whip, but they do side with the government in most things
  12. BuggerAll

According to Wiki (so it must be true!) they do.
  14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Jings, Crivens and help ma boab is there no end to the mans stupidity
    Does he honestly think the weirdies who speak that lingo will see a penny of it?

Why not just call it the IRA Pension pot and be done with