IDF: Usually we drink vodka

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Mar 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The IDF's alcohol plague - Israel News, Ynetnews

He is a good bloke, vodka is the right choice.

I don't understand. It would a wrong order to approach her sexually and only then offer her a drink.

Such rude, impolite female soldiers. Witches!!! They must be punished... if they were sober of course.

Year... Lettures are the right way but only with examples of forbiddent beverages to taste them.
  2. Sorry, what's the point of this thread?

And that's some incredibly tame drinking. No naked bar? No freckle? No naked-roll-mat-fighting?

Oh, and vodka's shit.
  3. It's good to know that it's not just the British Army that is full of lezzers.
  4. Your Highness, I suspect that all armies (except maybe Andorran one) are the same in this aspect to begin with the Russian Army.
  5. I propose you dear friend to dring a small quantity of vodka. A half liter would be enough and probably you would understand the point.
  6. I know what half a litre of vodka does, it's just that it's much more pleasant getting there by drinking half a litre of whisky.

7. Nah, the Russian Army is full of gay prostitutes.

8. Lightweights. Rum is the badger.

9. The problem with drinking on IDF bases is that you often have to give up your bunk and locker at the weekends for reservists to come in and work. This means hiding drinkypoos is rather harder and has to be done in a working area. Vodka got very nicely in an IV bag which can have a new outer packet heat sealed on in about 10 seconds. This would not pass muster were it whisky and therefore a real drink.