IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

The Israelis have released drone footage of hand grenades and/or pipe bombs being thrown at their vehicles and troops. Multiple media agencies have shown footage of rioters using slings to attack the IDF and of rioters carrying knives and axes. Facebook posts from Hamas have been translated and released that show they were asking the rioters to carry guns and knives in order to kill or preferably kidnap Israeli troops and civilians. Hamas have admitted in interviews that the whole thing was designed to be a violent attack on Israel, not a peaceful protest. In my view all of that taken together pretty much proves the Israeli's case for them.
Oh, so Bravo_Bravo is lying, again.

Somehow surprise isn't involved in my reaction to this.

At the point at which the 'attackers' get through the wire obstacle, the 10ft trench and finally the fence, which looks fairly substantial
View attachment 334996
then it becomes an armed attack which the use of lethal force is appropriate but until then isn't it crowds of demonstrators throwing stones although an extreme case.......
Ah; knew I'd seen pics of the fence.

Not insubstantial, is it?

Last edited:
Answer the question shitwad.
Read the replies, drunkard.

Talking of which, I'm still waiting for the reasons behind your MB at this: (post 490)

Interesting commentary...

Using the moral yardstick mentioned by [Moshe Sharett], I must ask: Are [we justified] in opening fire on the [Palestinian] Arabs who cross [the border] to reap the crops they planted in our territory; they, their women, and their children? Will this stand up to moral scrutiny . . .? We shoot at those from among the 200,000 hungry [Palestinian] Arabs who cross the line [to graze their flocks]---- will this stand up to moral review? Arabs cross to collect the grain that they left in the abandoned [term often used by Israelis to describe the ethnically cleansed] villages and we set mines for them and they go back without an arm or a leg. . . . [It may be that this] cannot pass review, but I know no other method of guarding the borders. then tomorrow the State of Israel will have no borders."

And at the funeral of an Israeli killed by Palestinians:

Let us not today fling accusation at the murderers. What cause have we to complain about their fierce hatred to us? For <> years now, they sit in their refugee camps in Gaza, and before their eyes we turn into our homestead the land and villages in which they and their forefathers have lived.

What an apologist / snowflake,

Look at what you've posted about me, and ask youself whether it's justified from what I've actually written rather than what you think I've written. Actually engage and think.
Your very first post on this thread was:

Israel, as usual, behaving abominably.
No, obviously you don't hate Israel; you love them and think they're great, especially the IDF. Admittedly my accusation that you're pompous is only my opinion, but hey - live with it.

One of these days people will actually get to realise that if you insist on p1ssing off the IDF or attacking them then you are going to get a slapping. This may or may not involve casualties or even fatalities, as long as it's not the Izzies then so be it.
Leave the Izzies alone and all will be well. It ain't exactly rocket science.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who GAF?

The IDF killed at least 60. Zero Palestinians got through the fence, and I fully expect none even got close to it.

If you really want advice on IS matters, you know who to ask...
So you have no idea what to do but are busy telling us what they did wrong I should stick to crying baby pics then.

Your very first post on this thread was:

"Israel, as usual, behaving abominably."

No, obviously you don't hate Israel; you love them and think they're great, especially the IDF. Admittedly my accusation that you're pompous is only my opinion, but hey - live with it.
So you've trawled all the way back to my first post, and this is your "smoking gun"?

And yet my thinking Israel has behaved abominably is reason for you to state that I'm an anti-Semite Israel hater?

You are beneath contempt, drowning in the depths of your own ignorance. In truth, I pity you.

You are beneath contempt, drowning in the depths of your own ignorance. In truth, I pity you.
I'll take that as a compliment, considering the source.