IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Very good but that doesn't prove the Israelis deliberately targeted children

And lets be honest
1) 14 and 15 yr olds are recruited by hamas - so those "Children" may have been armed
2) It would be easy to mistake a mild to late teens with an Adult
3) We dont know these aren't accidental / incidental deaths - so claims deliberately targeted are as yet unproven.

But I do note the 8 month old baby is no longer listed amongst the dead - So for all the outrage about them murdering babies - it appears that as per prior reports from Palestinian Health Org - that death was nothing to do with the Israelis.

Of course the claims been bandied far and wide now and its become established fact
Job Jobbed by the Hamas PR team - that's another generation being fed on Jew atrocity propaganda - great for spreading hate and recruiting the low IQ / mentally ill and others as not so smart bombs - but not in fostering peace.

As for the wounded, other Palestinian reports put them at a few hundred (which seems more in keeping with the death toll ) and notes many of the casualties were suffering the effects of tear gas.
It looks like Western media rather than the Palestinians propagated the 1000s shot - confused casualties and wounded terms perhaps
That was my interpretation. That the casualty figures included those affected by tear gas (and smoke / burns). The percentages don't add up otherwise.

This hatred has religious roots, for the Jews to return to their ancestral homeland is against the Chatolic dogma. They are ready to support a jihadi Arab Muslim "Palestinian" cause despite being subject to the same jihad

Last edited:
What would you prefer instead:
a. IDF makes an incursion into Palestinian territory to arrest / deter rioters before the get to the fence line - much higher casualties likely, although you might like this as there would definitely be some who were IDF..
b. IDF waits until Palestinians cross the border before calling in required firepower (far more than was actually used, as the risk of breakout would be much greater, and they couldn't afford any leak through to civilian settlements).
c. IDF sit back and let the Palestinians through. Massacres of Israeli civilians commence, followed by wipe out of all Palestinians involved.

Armageddon, Armageddon this is Fence One, request fire support, over.
Fence breached, HAMAS insurgents and rioters in the open. Grid: six eight six four two five, over
Predesignated target one zero two Aleph. Fire for effect - and let G-d sort them out, over.

And you are Salomon Morel, and I claim my land back.

See, we can all play silly games........but you do excel at stupid.
Bless.

I can be (and have been) accused of many things, of which stupidity is far from the worst. Nobody can accuse me of being a pompous, monomaniacal advocate of the destruction of Israel, however.

Taking the micky out of you isn't stupid; to my mind it's richly deserved. On this thread you've become a shouty caricature, and mockery is well overdue.

Grid: six eight six four two five, over
I certainly hope IDF artillery use better than 100m grid squares
Predesignated target one zero two Aleph. Fire for effect - and let G-d sort them out, over.
You also need to brush up on your 'fire mission' VP

FPF mean anything?

Fence breached, HAMAS insurgents and rioters in the open. Grid: six eight six four two five, over
If the target is prerecorded you don't need to give its grid, just its Target Number. You do need to give the direction to target from the POV of the observer though, in order to make corrections if required.

You also need to give either the number of rounds if you want FFE, or you can of course request a Rate for X minutes. Etc etc etc.

I'm astonished a Universal Guru and Pantechnicon Fountain of All Knowledge such as you didn't know this.

Ah, this explains it.

I can be (and have been) accused of many things, of which stupidity is far from the worst. Nobody can accuse me of being a pompous, monomaniacal advocate of the destruction of Israel, however.
Is this, below, where I advocated the destruction of Israel?

Israel, without doubt, has the right to act in a manner that is best for it as a sovereign state.
Or, perhaps, it was somewhere else. Would you care to point it out?

You should try reading what's written, rather than what you imagine to be written. That would, of course, go against your ridiculous narrative. Stupid is as stupid does @Themanwho.

Last edited:
If the target is prerecorded you don't need to give its grid, just its Target Number. You do need to give the direction to target from the POV of the observer though, in order to make corrections if required.

You also need to give either the number of rounds if you want FFE, or you can of course request a Rate for X minutes. Etc etc etc.

I'm astonished a Universal Guru and Pantechnicon Fountain of All Knowledge such as you didn't know this.
Surprised he did not ask for a shake and bake fire mission.

Last edited:

Latest Threads