IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Angry? Not i. Disappointed that so many seem to think that 55-68 dead and four figures wounded/injured is a good thing. Something's gone awfully wrong with the modern moral compass.

If any other nation than Israel had done this.... rather a damning testament to modernity, in my book.
When you consider the possible losses, had the Israeli forces decided to go full on Rambo, such low numbers of dead and injured are good.

Maybe he's Protestant? It's widespread phenomenon coming also from old religious reasons

Yesterday Celtic

It's complicated, Muslims tend to support Celtic, except Turks who support Rangers as Glasgow's Greek community tend to support Celtic, and this happens too.

A picture tells a thousand words...so everyone who died (and the two thousand who didn't ) were all shot by the brave boys of the IDF on the other side of the fence?
Medals all round.

Nifty.
What would you prefer instead:
a. IDF makes an incursion into Palestinian territory to arrest / deter rioters before the get to the fence line - much higher casualties likely, although you might like this as there would definitely be some who were IDF..
b. IDF waits until Palestinians cross the border before calling in required firepower (far more than was actually used, as the risk of breakout would be much greater, and they couldn't afford any leak through to civilian settlements).
c. IDF sit back and let the Palestinians through. Massacres of Israeli civilians commence, followed by wipe out of all Palestinians involved.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm guessing Shin Beth were aware of what was being planned before most of the participants.

The response was what the Israeli Govt chose.

It's complicated, Muslims tend to support Celtic, except Turks who support Rangers as Glasgow's Greek community tend to support Celtic, and this happens too.
Ah...I see the Tottenham Hotspur travelling support is as strong as ever :-D

We can get into Jewish collaboration with the Nazis if you wish.
You are Ken Livingstone and I claim my five gallons of Venezuelan oil.

Go on, you know you want to say it again: "HITLER!"

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now that truly is a selective crop of the situation. Lovely, lovely, lovely. What happened to the section going up the side? What was the view at the bottom of the berm? Where did all the vehicles go? And,oh, bless, it doesn't show the couple of generals they'd have been servicing.
The question was about the fence, but do carry on frothing pointlessly.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
One day, maybe, we'll be able to discuss Israel without somebody harking back to stuff that took place 74 yerars ago.

A Defence Attaché of my acquaint once told me that Israel has the greatest difficulty getting to grips with 'emerging nations' like Nigeria,Botswana, Zuid Efrika etc because they don't respond to the standard emotional blackmail habitually employed around the Shoah.

( I ain't holding my breath)

And....breathe.... Hang Massive - Once Again - 2011 ( hang drum duo ) ( HD )

Or, to choose a religious genocide, the Catholic destruction of the Cathars.
The official Vatican position was that the Cathars were not Christian anyway, so that is alright then.

Or, to choose a religious genocide, the Catholic destruction of the Cathars.
well I never...every day a school day..... did some reading the Cathars.
"Following their principles, Cathars could deduce that sexual intercourse between man and wife was more culpable than homosexual sex. (Catholic propaganda on this supposed Cathar proclivity gave us the word bugger, from Bougre, one of the many names for medieval Gnostic Dualists)"

The official Vatican position was that the Cathars were not Christian anyway, so that is alright then.

Wasn't the famous quote from the Pope about what to do with those captured who claimed not to be Cathar, "KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD JUDGE" ?