IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

So why can't the rest of the Arab population?

Oooops, sorry, they don't own any property in Israel and they're not citizens of Israel. Well they did own property and , true, they weren't citizens of Israel but they couldn't be because it wasn't called Israel then it was (occupied) Palestine but p.d.q. along came some guys with automatic weapons and said sign this or else and then they made it Israel.
That’s a load of horsepoo. Do just a little history before making pronouncements that show you for the clown you are appearing to be.

Oooops, sorry, they don't own any property in Israel and they're not citizens of Israel. Well they did own property and , true, they weren't citizens of Israel but they couldn't be because it wasn't called Israel then it was (occupied) Palestine but p.d.q. along came some guys with automatic weapons and said sign this or else and then they made it Israel.
Is it true that Israel stole Palestinian land?

You’re talking rubbish now...

That’s a load of horsepoo. Do just a little history before making pronouncements that show you for the clown you are appearing to be.
Oh dear, oh fceking dear.

Another Zionist sock.

Just to really piss off the Israeli fan boys,here's a little educational link for you about how Israel steals land "legally", how settlers "acquire" legal title to land they're stuck guns under the original owners' noses, etc. etc.

Please feel free to scoff at the link.

Israel's settlements: 50 years of land theft explained

See also this personal anecdote: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/idf-shoot-50.277256/post-8575179

The PRC has women only mosques which is rather unique. I'm very surprised that Malaysia makes the list, considering the infiltration of hard-line Sunni and the creation of PAS. As to Turkey, that's interesting. I'm informed that "they aren't really imams and women can only lead women only congregations". It seems the hard liners ( and therefore possible thoughts more inclined to religious violence ) are not of the liberal ilk.
There's a woman run, mixed mosque in London, though they may be from a minority sect.

Quora."There are no Jewish citizens of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and if a Palestinian state would be established throughout the occupied territories, Abbas has assured his electorate that no Jews would remain whatsoever.
Palestine would be in good company. Other Arab League member states cleansed of Jews are (alphabetically) Algeria, Comoros, Djibouti, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Mauritania, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, and Syria.
In 1999 there were 36 Jews in Bahrain. Yahoo news claims that there are 18 Jews living in Egypt. There are reportedly 200 Jews left in Lebanon. The World Factbook claims that 6,000 Jews are living in Morocco. Tunisia is home to 900 Jews. There are supposedly 100 Jews living in the UAE, and 40–50 Jews living in Yemen.
Admittedly there might not have ever been a Jewish community in some of these countries, but in most of them their Jewish communities were eliminated.”

How many Arabs live in Israel? "According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, the Arab population in 2013 was estimated at 1,658,000, representing 20.7% of the country's population. The majority of these identify themselves as Arab or Palestinian by nationality and Israeli by citizenship."

Do you have any source at all for the crap your peddling? You are just full of it, you cretin.

That includes all the Arabs chased off the land and that have lived in camps across the ME since 1948, does it?

They've got postal votes, have they?

They've been allowed access to Israeli "justice" to get their land back from the illegal Zionist squatters?

I've been wrong about Israel then. wrong since it went into The Lebanon? Oh me, oh my.... you sack of lying Zionist sh!te!
Who in heavens name ever claimed any of that?

Have you ever actually read up on the history of the formation of Israel, the pull out of the British from Palestine, the formation of Israel? Of how the Arab states have behaved... towards Israel, or indeed how they have behaved towards the Palestinians?

Not sure how much exposure you have in the ME but I have worked in the ME for over 22 years, and in every single Arab country except Iraq during that time. I have never been to Israel, am not a Jew or Zionist, simply been exposed to how the Arabs have behaved towards them since I first started working in Libya in 1971.

I married an Arab, my children are part Arab. I simply have observed and followed what has taken place. Neither side can claim to be innocents but it has been my observation that the Arab states and Palestinian have to a large part been authors of their own present situation in regard to Israel.

Their intolerance, intransigence, belligerence and incompetence have to a large part been responsible for what is happening now. That and events which neither side were entirely responsible for and were to a large part beyond their control.

You display an unfortunate ignorance of history and events, seem to lack any experience in the area, and are still in my opinion a complete idiot.