IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

This clip, while being four years old, is to me an encapsulation of the matters.

I fully expect a Pavlovian MBF from those who are made uncomfortable by its contents.

I also anticipate an unintentionally ironic wave of accusations of using biased source..
A very interesting speech; I wonder what the response was from the Ambassador?

Caught a brief glipse of Sunday Politics. Was quite surprised to see Sarah Smith confront a Palastinian chap with a copy of a letter sent by HAMAS to civilians requiring them to arm themselses with knives and guns which they were to keep concealed. Had heard about the letter but surprised to see it shown on BBC. Good that they did.
No doubt BB and some others think this was a black propaganda excercise by the IDF.
discussed 2-3 days ago.

ha, Ill give you half a point for making me smile with that sentence but then I´m taking a full point off for committing a logical fallacy :p
So having faced rioting mobs and still thinking the Israeli army over reacts doesn't disprove the idea that only those who've never faced a rioting mob could think the Israeli army over reacts?

I bet you think they were the original inhabitants too.

Last edited:
PA employee in Gaza sets himself on fire after salary withheld
22-year-old father of two reported to curse government as he burns himself in the street, is moderately injured
By TOI staffToday, 12:50 pm

An employee of the Palestinian Authority in the Gaza Strip whose salary has been withheld for several months set himself on fire Saturday night, and was moderately injured.

Fathi Walid Khareb, 22, a father of two, committed the act of self-immolation in a street in Gaza City at around 3 a.m., in front of passersby, who rushed to put him out and provide assistance.

Local reports said he cursed the Palestinian government during the incident.

Khareb, whose wife is soon expected to give birth to their third child, was apparently despondent over his family’s poverty.

He was evacuated to hospital in moderate condition.

A video of the incident is below (warning, graphic content):

Last edited:
PA employee in Gaza sets himself on fire after salary withheld
22-year-old father of two reported to curse government as he burns himself in the street, is moderately injured
By TOI staffToday, 12:50 pm

An employee of the Palestinian Authority in the Gaza Strip whose salary has been withheld for several months set himself on fire Saturday night, and was moderately injured.

Fathi Walid Khareb, 22, a father of two, committed the act of self-immolation in a street in Gaza City at around 3 a.m., in front of passersby, who rushed to put him out and provide assistance.

Local reports said he cursed the Palestinian government during the incident.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories Free Sign Up

Khareb, whose wife is soon expected to give birth to their third child, was apparently despondent over his family’s poverty.

He was evacuated to hospital in moderate condition.

A video of the incident is below (warning, graphic content):

Palestinians, can’t even set themselves on fire properly!

Hmmm.... and of course he and the team of paramedics just happened to be there, It falls down when he says this "Nobody was armed, from what I saw. Everybody was there peacefully."
Apart of course from the guns, knives, petrol bombs & stones and the efforts to tear down a fence using chains pulled by vehicles and being exhorted to "tear the heart out of Jews", is in his typical Palestinian, his name is Dr. Tarek Loubani, so no bias in his statement :) oeaceful? Anyone who thinks Palestinians protest peacefully is deluded. But of course the deluded media laps it up, especially those SJW types, who also believe all the recent hordes of so called "refugees" are beneficial to the West. :-(

At least he blamed the Palestinian Authority
Man sets himself on fire blaming the Palestinian Authority = clear evidence of the guilt of the Palestinian Authority.

Man blows himself up blaming the Israeli government = in no way evidence of the guilt of the Israeli government.

Glad we got that straightened out.

So having faced rioting mobs and still thinking the Israeli army over reacts doesn't disprove the idea that only those who've never faced a rioting mob could think the Israeli army over reacts?

I bet you think they were the original inhabitants too.
I find it hard to believe in this instance yes and I don´t address straw men.

If you feel that the IDF overacted then good for you but I have taken the evidence into account and I do not think so, I think that they were remarkably restrained in the face of Hamas aggression and as each day passes, this point is further re-enforced and your own position erodes.

If you are trying to convince me or others to come around to your point of view then you are going to have to provide something of substance for us to discuss. If you are not trying to convince us then what is it that you want from this thread?

Instead you and perilously close starting an argument and the recommencement of bickering. This is a very common character trait among people of your ideology ( I assume that you have one?), when faced with an opposing opinion you reach for the moral high ground and then begin the insults first.

Palestinians, can’t even set themselves on fire properly!
I find it hard to believe in this instance yes and I don´t address straw men.

If you feel that the IDF overacted then good for you but I have taken the evidence into account and I do not think so, I think that they were remarkably restrained in the face of Hamas aggression and as each day passes, this point is further re-enforced and your own position erodes.

If you are trying to convince me or others to come around to your point of view then you are going to have to provide something of substance for us to discuss. If you are not trying to convince us then what is it that you want from this thread?

Instead you and perilously close starting an argument and the recommencement of bickering. This is a very common character trait among people of your ideology ( I assume that you have one?), when faced with an opposing opinion you reach for the moral high ground and then begin the insults first.
Poverty, don't have kids you can't support, tie a knot in it.

The PRC has women only mosques which is rather unique. I'm very surprised that Malaysia makes the list, considering the infiltration of hard-line Sunni and the creation of PAS. As to Turkey, that's interesting. I'm informed that "they aren't really imams and women can only lead women only congregations". It seems the hard liners ( and therefore possible thoughts more inclined to religious violence ) are not of the liberal ilk.

Morocco allows women to become "Mourchdat", but NOT Imams. This in attempt prompted probably by the King who is fairly liberal, well for an Arab leader, to moderate & calm extremism. However it does not sit well with the extremists most of whom are funded by Saudi & the Gulf states.
Forty-one people died in a series of suicide bombings by Islamic fundamentalists in Casablanca in 2003. It was partly in response to the Casablanca attacks that the Moroccan government introduced women preachers - to promote a more liberal brand of Islam and to counter radicalism.

BBC NEWS | Africa | Islam's pioneering women preachers

A radical innovation in the Islamic world has arisen in Morocco - women preachers. The Mourchidat, as they are known, are the first women ever in any Muslim country that can perform the functions of a male Imam in a mosque, except lead the prayers.

ugly

LE
Yes regarding the Canadian doctor, many Lebanese based refugees were taken in by Canada as they allegedly spoke English and French. Most weren't Lebanese but outcasts from every shithole in the levant.

Nope, you're not bothered, which is why you're not repetitively hanging around here trying to defend the indefensible rather than accepting Pally propaganda played you like a fiddle, shame really, Banker's an unrepentant jew-hater so I'd expect nothing else from him, but you? Is saving face sooooo important?

Talking about history and whether the Jews belong to Palestine. Same music

**"Thomas Carlyle (1795–1881), the Victorian sage and man of letters. Infuriated by a bill to remove Jewish disabilities, he wrote to his friend Richard Monckton Milnes: ‘How can a real Jew, by possibility, try to be a senator, or even Citizen of any country, except his own wretched Palestine, whither all his steps and efforts tend?’ Carlyle later cursed Benjamin Disraeli as ‘a cursed old Jew not worth his weight in bacon’.421

In an 1849 letter, Disraeli acknowledged the ‘great anomaly’ of being the Tories’ ‘chief ’, given the ‘prejudices’ that existed against his ‘origin’. In the manner of anti-Semitic discourse, the abuse was both inventive and stale. Disraeli was a ‘lump of dirt’, a ‘Fagin’. He was ‘Judas’, ‘Jewish Dizzy’, the ‘Jewish chief ’, ‘Sir Benjamin de Judah’, and ‘Chief Rabbi Benjamin’. He was ‘a very Hebrew of Hebrews’, the ‘Jew Earl, Philo- Turkish Jew and Jew Premier’, and the ‘traitorous Jew’, the ‘haughty Jew’, and the ‘abominable Jew’. He was a leader of the ‘Turkophile party’, its ‘most rabid element’ consisting of ‘the race of Shylock’. He was the premier of a ‘Jew government’. He was a wizard, a conjurer, a magician, an alchemist. He was a ‘man of the East’, an ‘Asiatic’. ‘For the past six years we have had an Asiatic ruler.’ He was a ‘wandering Jew’, ‘sprung from a race of migratory Jews’. He was ‘born in a foreign country [i.e., England]’, and raised ‘amid a people for whose ideas and habits he has no sympathy and little respect’. He was a ‘sham Christian and a sham Englishman’. He was the ‘charioteer’ of a ‘Juggernaut car’, ‘drag[ging] the whole of Christendom’ over the rights of the Christian subjects of the Ottoman Empire. Most cartoons gave him an immense nose and curly black hair; he was represented as Shylock (‘our modern Shylock’); many related him to the Devil (‘the most authentic incarnation of the Evil One’); two represented him in the act of ritually murdering the infant Britannia, and in one of these Gladstone is the distressed mother, arriving perhaps too late to save her child.108"
WTF has that got to do with the IDF shooting all those people?

SFA but it makes the Brits look anti-Semtic, dunnit. Whatever you Zionist lickspittle.