IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

There you go again with your baseless accusations of anti-semitism. It is the response of the ignorant, the defenceless fool with no moral basis, completely devoid of wit.

I held Jews up to be, as a rule, high achievers. Jews have been responsible for some of humanity's greatest achievements.

You are clearly the exception, an intellectual coward.

He did have one hell of a slugging percentage.....

There you go again with your baseless accusations of anti-semitism. It is the response of the ignorant, the defenceless fool with no moral basis, completely devoid of wit.

I held Jews up to be, as a rule, high achievers. Jews have been responsible for some of humanity's greatest achievements.

On a thread about an attempted mass terrorist attack, when every decent person would side with the security forces it is hard to explain your choice to side with the terrorists other than through antisemitism. If you could point to posts you made condemning us or others stopping islamic terrorist attacks it would make you a rotter but not a definately antisemitic one.

I have to ask: what, in the name of reason, possessed you to trot out this little gem?
It's simple, @lokiuk refuses to answer prefectly reasonable questions seeking justifications for Israel's abuses of international law.

Unless that is your interpretation of 'debate'.
It's a reflection on my anger at being labelled "anti-joo".

It's morally and intellectually cowardly to throw that epithet around. It is the act of somebody with absolutly no substance to their argument.

It's simple, @lokiuk refuses to answer prefectly reasonable questions seeking justifications for Israel's abuses of international law.

It's morally and intellectually cowardly to throw that epithet around. It is the act of somebody with absolutly no substance to their argument.
You can't seem to answer reasonable questions without threatening to stab people

Are you one of Bravo Bravo's sockie accounts ?

Last edited:

You called for him to be stabbed, you lost the moral high ground at that moment when you displayed your inability to articulate whatever point it is you are trying to make by resorted to calling for his murder.

however, the top award for ¨Doggedly pursuing an unsound idea¨ has already been award to Bravo Bravo with his petty and childish bickering and textbook trolling.

On a thread about an attempted mass terrorist attack, when every decent person would side with the security forces it is hard to explain your choice to side with the terrorists other than through antisemitism. If you could point to posts you made condemning us or others stopping islamic terrorist attacks it would make you a rotter but not a definately antisemitic one.
Bit of a hysterical post.

Well, as I've no intention in getting into a pishing contest with you, I'll acknowledge your response: you are, invariably, a reasoned and interesting poster.

. . . guess you just saw the red mist come down.

It's simple, @lokiuk r
But getting all stabby is? Mate, I repeat, you need to see a psychiatrist about some anger management issues.

Latest Threads