IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Have you been listening to James O'BRIEN on LBC cos he seems to think that brexit is the cause of everything he dislikes? I am guessing he won't be renewing his ukip membership now that Nigel has gone!

After knife stabbing, car ramming and suicide bombing, all invented in Palestinian jihad and spread around the world by Muslim immigrants...
Really; the Palestinians invented 'knife stabbing'! The first use of a car as a weapon probably dates to not long after Henry Ford and I think you'll find that suicide bombing on any large scale was the invention of the LTTE in Sri Lanka.

You really are spreading the agitprop thick now!

I'm not sitting here with an open copy of The History of Israel but the Jewish desire for a homeland started during the Ottoman rule surely? Weren't there a couple of events in the late 19th century that started things moving, such as European Jewish purchase of lands in the north of present day Israel, plus the pogroms against the Jews in central Europe that got the first migrations started? Certainly long before the Nazi holocaust or even the Balfour business. Happy to be corrected....
The longing to return to its homeland as been an integral part of Jewish religion and tradition for 2000 years. The movement to implement such a return began around the end of the Ottoman empire.

The longing to return to its homeland as been an integral part of Jewish religion and tradition for 2000 years. The movement to implement such a return began around the end of the Ottoman empire.

@ 2500 years ago

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, we also wept, when we remembered Zion. We hung our lyres on the willows in its midst. For there, those who carried us away captive required of us a song; and those who tormented us required of us mirth, saying, ‘Sing us one of the songs of Zion.’ How shall we sing God’s song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember you, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy.
(Psalms 137:1-6)

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
So basically, if the 'believers' are right, all but 144,000 of us are toast, and if they're wrong they are still apparently in control of US Government policy, so we're all toast...... suicide bombing on any large scale was the invention of the LTTE in Sri Lanka.
Dunno how many adherents of the Church of Latter Day Mongs there are but ....sounds like a lot of people in Utah will be staring at the sky and going

' aww sh1t...."

erm......I was in Sri Lanka in 1989/90.

Opinion of the DA there was that the daffy Tigers had picked it up elsewhere . Meanwhile, Israel was selling the SLN 8 X Super-Dvora Fast Attack Craft at the time. In defiance of an arms sale ban UK was religiously sticking to.

( I had a devil of a job trying to get trip flares okayed by the FCO for the Sri Lankan Army.)

Rumour (I stress rumour) also had it that at least one ex-IDF freelance was cheerfully coaching the LTTE in bomb making techniques. Specifically, how to make a very effective homebuild Claymore out of PE and a car door.....

oh, and Sri Lanka don't need no steenking Muslim immigrant jihadis - there has been a small but significant Muslim population on the East coast since time invenereal - Batticaloa way innit ?

And I expect Cain was there before Henry Ford ?

Just sayin' like ?...I'll get me coat....

Last edited:
Watching 60 of your fellow rioters get shot dead might do, too...
So Israel's actions were perfectly fine then as they shot 60 rioters trying to inflict harm on it's citizens.

Since the various interpretations and religion movements have been mentioned allow me to set the record straight by quoting the holy Quran:

“And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land” (Quran: 17:104)

and the second orders the people of Bane-Israel to enter the Holy-Land:

“O my people (the Jews)! Enter the Holy Land, which God has assigned unto you”, (Quran: 5:21)

in the third verse, Allah Almighty order the children of Israel to scatter and says:

“And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, ‘scatter and live all over the world… and when the end of the world is near we will gather you again into the Promised Land” (Quran:17:104)

No I'm not so knowledgable, I learnt about it from the Muslim gentleman that wrote this blog article:

Islam Supports Israel’s Right of Existence

Since the various interpretations and religion movements have been mentioned allow me to set the record straight by quoting the holy Quran:

“And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land” (Quran: 17:104)

and the second orders the people of Bane-Israel to enter the Holy-Land:

“O my people (the Jews)! Enter the Holy Land, which God has assigned unto you”, (Quran: 5:21)

in the third verse, Allah Almighty order the children of Israel to scatter and says:

“And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, ‘scatter and live all over the world… and when the end of the world is near we will gather you again into the Promised Land” (Quran:17:104)

No I'm not so knowledgable, I learnt about it from the Muslim gentleman that wrote this blog article:

Islam Supports Israel’s Right of Existence

It’s the Islamic paradox

The evil Jews must all die!

But they are People of the Book....

But they stole our land!

But Allah says it’s their land....

But.....the )ews!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Really; the Palestinians invented 'knife stabbing'! The first use of a car as a weapon probably dates to not long after Henry Ford and I think you'll find that suicide bombing on any large scale was the invention of the LTTE in Sri Lanka.

You really are spreading the agitprop thick now!
erm......I was in Sri Lanka in 1989/90.

Opinion of the DA there was that the daffy Tigers had picked it up elsewhere . Israel was selling SLN Super-Dvora Fast Attack Craft at the time.

In defiance of a UN mandated Arms ban to which HMG was religiously adhering.
( I had a hell of a job getting FCO to clear fackin' tripflares for the Sri Lankan Army if I recall)

Meanwhile rumour (I stress rumour) also had it that at least one ex-IDF was cheerfully coaching the LTTE. Not least, how to make a very effective 'Claymore' out of P.E and a car door.....

Oh, and Sri Lank don't need no steenkin' Muslim Jihadi immigrants thanks.....there has been a small Muslim community on the East coast (Batticaloa way) since time invenereal innit ?

And I expect Cain was there before Henry Ford ?

just sayin' like?

I'll get me coat......Taxi ?

Last edited:
This is the sort of thing taught to children in Palestine they really have no chance with propaganda like this play for Palestinian children about how the Jews were responsible for the holocaust, and burned the Palestinians in ovens in WWII.

I know what you are saying but Israel isn't quite a true democracy because not all citizens (the non Jewish) have free movement or equal rights. I certainly agree with the rest of your sentiments.
Israeli "Citizens" (of which 20.7% are Arab) have equal rights - are you referring to the non-citizens residing in Israel and within the West Bank and east Jerusalem?

This is the sort of thing taught to children in Palestine they really have no chance with propaganda like this play for Palestinian children about how the Jews were responsible for the holocaust, and burned the Palestinians in ovens in WWII.

Kids TV is a real hoot

Latest Threads