IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Nah - how about you crack on being a racist and demonstrating your ignorance. I’ll just keep calling you out on it.
Cool. Feel free to come back when you actually have something to say.

By that I imagine you mean something you can agree with - which therefore means something racist / or alternatively anti Semitic.

Going to be quite a wait.
What I actually meant was something relevant to the subject of the thread. But if you think dishing out accusations that you then can't back up is relevant, who am I to stop you.

US poised to quit UN’s human rights council over anti-Israel actions
Israel is the only country in the world whose rights record comes up for discussion at every council session, under “Item 7” on the agenda. During her visit to Geneva a year ago, Haley denounced the council as a “forum for politics, hypocrisy and evasion.” She accused member countries such as Venezuela, Cuba, China, Burundi and Saudi Arabia of failing to fulfill their duties to “uphold the highest standards” of human rights, while emphasizing what she said was the council’s anti-Israel bias.

Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British Forces in Afghanistan:

Last edited:
Alright princess - don’t get all snivelly.

Are you a racist like @anglo ?
You appear to be the one throwing your toys out of the pram, mashing buttons, resorting to petty sneers. I'm just calling you on it. As to @anglo , I don't know him so couldn't say. But we all have our own little prejudices, don't we @widow11 ? I work with people of many nationalities, races and religions, and so far I haven't been accused of anything remotely bigoted; for what that's worth.

So what kind of bigot are you?

US poised to quit UN’s human rights council over anti-Israel actions
Israel is the only country in the world whose rights record comes up for discussion at every council session, under “Item 7” on the agenda. During her visit to Geneva a year ago, Haley denounced the council as a “forum for politics, hypocrisy and evasion.” She accused member countries such as Venezuela, Cuba, China, Burundi and Saudi Arabia of failing to fulfill their duties to “uphold the highest standards” of human rights, while emphasizing what she said was the council’s anti-Israel bias.

Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British Forces in Afghanistan:

Col Richard Kemp?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You appear to be the one throwing your toys out of the pram, mashing buttons, resorting to petty sneers. I'm just calling you on it. As to @anglo , I don't know him so couldn't say. But we all have our own little prejudices, don't we @widow11 ? I work with people of many nationalities, races and religions, and so far I haven't been accused of anything remotely bigoted; for what that's worth.

He’s a self confessed racist - which is very honest of him to admit.

Themanwho, if you look at [#2046]the post below, it shows he has mental issues
ie he's off his rocker

Col Richard Kemp?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In your opinion, that doesn't necessarily make it right

You're going down the professional troll route of everyone who you disagree with is a racist or a 'phobe
Not really. I don’t think Kemp is seen as a credible commentator - hence the news outlets he displays his opinion.

You need to look up what Troll means

Human Rights Council was created in 2006. Even though the US voted against its establishment it continued to provide significant funding and has supported it.

Various members of the UN have noted its continuing bias along with the participation of various countries notable for their own violation of human rights.

Israel is the only country singled out for its own item on the Council’s agenda 7 with more special sessions convened on Israel than any other country... or countries... that have had serious genocides with MILLIONS killed.

Its powers are not enforceable or legally binding and throughout its existance has continued to demonstrate it uneven policies and bias.

The US withdrawal loses it nothing but the expense of supporting a biased body who cannot even keep its own members in line.

Latest Threads