IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Ah. You are a tradesman.

Question answered.
What a petty, small minded comment. What lofty tower do you sneeringly peer down from, to give you such a dose of head buttockry?

Before you ask, I'm an electro-mechanical design engineer, so no doubt I'm beyond the pale too.

Palestinian rep just gave speech @UN_HRC on "right to participate in peaceful protests" days after their riot police crushed huge protest in Ramallah, beating dozens of protesters including young women, arresting wounded from the hospital, smashing phones & journalist cameras.

Arab Spring in Palestine (West Bank)

Journalists Beaten, Cameras Destroyed: Palestinian Police Break Up anti-Abbas Protest in Ramallah
Dozens beaten and arrested, including foreign journalists, in breakup of demonstration against Abbas's economic sanctions on Gaza

Journalists beaten, cameras destroyed: Palestinian police break up anti-Abbas protest in Ramallah

Palestinian rep just gave speech @UN_HRC on "right to participate in peaceful protests" days after their riot police crushed huge protest in Ramallah, beating dozens of protesters including young women, arresting wounded from the hospital, smashing phones & journalist cameras.

Arab Spring in Palestine (West Bank)

Journalists Beaten, Cameras Destroyed: Palestinian Police Break Up anti-Abbas Protest in Ramallah
Dozens beaten and arrested, including foreign journalists, in breakup of demonstration against Abbas's economic sanctions on Gaza

Journalists beaten, cameras destroyed: Palestinian police break up anti-Abbas protest in Ramallah

So?

In a game show to entertain Palestinians during Ramadan, the Palestinian Authority TV host glorified the Palestinian ideal of Martyrdom-death. Welcoming viewers to The Box, the host opened at least twice with praise for the "heroic Martyrs," emphasizing that they "water the land of Palestine with their blood"

Palwatch.org

What an excellent source.
Are you suggesting that it didn't actually happen? Or is it just another snide remark in lieu of actually having something to say?

Bore off racist.

Just merely commenting on the quality of the source.
The fact you think I am a racist just because I don't agree with you might be the funniest thing I have seen on ARRSE all day.

The fact you think I am a racist just because I don't agree with you might be the funniest thing I have seen on ARRSE all day.
I don’t care whether you agree with me or not.

A little look at your contribution to this thread confirms your racism.

Although I’m sure you have all kinds of tortuous logical fallacies to explain why you aren’t

I don’t care whether you agree with me or not.

A little look at your contribution to this thread confirms your racism.

Although I’m sure you have all kinds of tortuous logical fallacies to explain why you aren’t
How is your Arabic? I should probably PM you the phone number of the Muslim family I will be staying with in Tunisia in a couple of weeks so you tell them all how much of a racist I am. It's only fair they get warned, after all I have been dating their daughter for two years.

How is your Arabic? I should probably PM you the phone number of the Muslim family I will be staying with in Tunisia in a couple of weeks so you tell them all how much of a racist I am. It's only fair they get warned, after all I have been dating their daughter for two years.
Oooh - the ‘my best friend is black’ defence.

Never heard that from a racist before. No sireee Bob.

Oooh - the ‘my best friend is black’ defence.

Never heard that from a racist before. No sireee Bob.
Yawn.

How about we approach this a different way. You are the one dishing out the accusations of racism. How about you give us an example of something racist I have said in this thread?

Yawn.

How about we approach this a different way. You are the one dishing out the accusations of racism. How about you give us an example of something racist I have said in this thread?
Nah - how about you crack on being a racist and demonstrating your ignorance. I’ll just keep calling you out on it.

Latest Threads