IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Incorrect or not, Which of these statements is true?

1} If the israelis stop bombing the palestinians, the palestinians would stop bombing the israelis

2} If the palestinians stop bombing the israelis the israelis would stop bombing the palestinians

If you are not going to answer just say so,
Why on earth should I answer?

Particularly as the line of question is naive at best.

How do you know? Do you have BDA / post Strike reports?

Regardless, launching airstrikes in retaliation / revenge for kite attacks is disproportionate. My comments / queries above remain unanswered.
The IAF have stated that they don't believe there were casualties and I haven't seen any Palestinian source claim there were casualties so I think we can be reasonably certain there were none.

You don't know the answers to any of your earlier questions either. So how can you be so sure it was disproportionate? You have no more idea than I do if that lack of casualties was pure luck or if the Israelis were very, very careful to ensure there were none.

Its also very easy to post a bland, inane and devoid of content comment in order to try to look clever and garner "likes".
I bow to your superior knowledge on this.

I bow to your superior knowledge on this.
With all his knowledge, he still can't answer this question
Which of these statements is true?

1} If the israelis stop bombing the palestinians, the palestinians would stop bombing the israelis

2} If the palestinians stop bombing the israelis the israelis would stop bombing the palestinians

BREAKING: British FM Boris Johnson just announced at the UN Human Rights Council that unless they get rid of their special agenda item targeting Israel alone in every session—a treatment he called “damaging to the cause of peace”—the UK “shall move next year to vote against all resolutions” introduced under that label.

More on Britain's stiffening spine: Britain's Stiffening Spine Against UNHRC's Anti-Israel Bigotry - UN Watch

Incorrect or not, Which of these statements is true?

If you are not going to answer just say so,
You aren’t an intelligent man are you?

You aren’t an intelligent man are you?
Depends how you class intelligence
I'm a retired electrical engineer
Set my children up with a good education
Retired with a good pension pot
I've been Married a long time

If the above is a sign of intelligence, then I'm intelligent
How about you, are you intelligent?