IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Ah I stand corrected. Of course people tend to notice the colour of peoples skin and that's human nature rather than any racism . And I did know the official language of Israel is Hebrew and Arabic not Yiddish
Yiddish has gone from the main language ofJews to a dying out minority language thanks to Herr Hitller.

I've read many books on the Israeli situation and had an interest over many years, I am no expert, however the book 'The Six Day War' is really a great insight into how Israelis think and operate, and how their Government and the military operate, They call military 'The Israeli Defense Force' but in reality it is an 'Attack Force' and well the Arabs nations know this from experience. Around the world the Jews also non-Jews have Remembrance ceremonies to mark the holocaust, but not so the Israelis, Their doctrine is merely 'Never again.' It's time this was realized and that Arab nations left them alone, which they never will of course. Personally especially in Europe, I cant see why Anti Semites are allowed to project their views, especially by some members at Westminster. If Jews were black their would be hell to play, but they are white and therefore 'anti Semites' get away with it. It can also be said that the plight of the Israeli nation lies at our own front door.

The IDF, Israel Defence Forces (Hebrew: Tzva Ha’Hagana Le’Israel) took its name from the pre state Jewish Palestinian militia, the Hagana or “Defence”. When Israel was establishef it became the base of the Israeli military

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
It can also be said that the plight of the Israeli nation lies at our own front door.
What ' plight ' ?

How long does Britain care to be emotionally blackmailed for governance of the former Ottoman territory of Palestine since 1948? 70 years of self governance

And how long will every U.S citizen continue to subsidise the state of Israel?

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

Now that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are winding down, Israel has reclaimed its spot as top recipient of American aid dollars. In the 2015 budget, the Obama administration has requested (and will almost certainly receive) $3.1 billion in aid to Israel, or $378.33 per Israeli citizen. As Matt Yglesias shows, on a per-capita basis, this is six times what Afghanistan gets as the second-largest recipient, and 94 times what Nigeria gets as the fifth-largest.

It's a mark of Israel's massive influence in American politics that it keeps getting that money despite the fact that foreign aid is consistently the least popular kind of government spending — and doubly so because Israel is a rich country that plainly needs no aid.

The IDF, Israel Defence Forces (Hebrew: Tzva Ha’Hagana Le’Israel) took its name from the pre state Jewish Palestinian militia, the Hagana or “Defence”. When Israel was establishef it became the base of the Israeli military

The Hagana.

Not really the best people to mention on a British Army centric website.

What ' plight ' ?

How long does Britain care to be emotionally blackmailed for governance of the former Ottoman territory of Palestine since 1948? 70 years of self governance

And how long will every U.S citizen continue to subsidise the state of Israel?

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

Now that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are winding down, Israel has reclaimed its spot as top recipient of American aid dollars. In the 2015 budget, the Obama administration has requested (and will almost certainly receive) $3.1 billion in aid to Israel, or $378.33 per Israeli citizen. As Matt Yglesias shows, on a per-capita basis, this is six times what Afghanistan gets as the second-largest recipient, and 94 times what Nigeria gets as the fifth-largest.

It's a mark of Israel's massive influence in American politics that it keeps getting that money despite the fact that foreign aid is consistently the least popular kind of government spending — and doubly so because Israel is a rich country that plainly needs no aid.

The US recieves a huge return on its investment

Given your apparent acceptance that Gaza is full of mountains folks could post a picture of an Indian couple near a fence with the Eiffel Tower in the background and you'd lap it up as gen.
I did mention I wasn't the first to post the pic in this thread.

Jews are actually perceived as being white because European Jews - Ashkanazi are white. . I was a kibbutz volunteer in 2004 and read that the ethnic composition of the Israeli Jewish population is 40% Ashkanazi descent , 40% Shephardic ( Middle Eastern Jews ) descent and 20% Ethiopian Jews. Add to this that 15% of Israelis are Palestinians themselves then you've a country where the non whites make up a majority, something I can confirm with my own eyes and an irony that the usual suspects who support Hamas and Hezbollah don't seem to understand

Strangely enough one thing that did strike me is that the Ashkanazis, Shephardics and Ethiopians never seem to mix with one another.
My bold .. as I pointed out to the deluded ones who think the Israeli's distrust/dislike of the Palestinians is "'cos they is brown", in my post 1744. As those with a modicum of common sense know, its because ever since the formation of Israel 70 years ago, the Arabs, often aided by Saudi & Gulf money, has kept up a non stop barrage of hate, threatening/promising to exterminate every last Jew in Israel, using the gullible & mainly feckless Palestinians as the fall guys to lead the cowardly terrorist attacks, not just in Israel but all over the world.
Incidentally where was the Kibbutz you spent time on. When I was there many years ago I visited one just below the Golan Heights, which the Israelis had occupied because of virtually non stop sniping & attacks from Syria. There used an interesting display of captured weaponry in Kiryat Shemona. Russian tanks etc. The chap that showed me around was a guy in his '50's who was a reservist Major in the IDF who had actually fought to help capture the Heights.
This is a photo I found on the internet, what it doesn't show is that this is in a kids playground. The Children are made aware at an early age of the massive dangers they face.
One alarming thing I discovered was when I saw 2 children about 15 - 16 yrs old a boy & a girl in shorts getting on a school bus full of 5 - 10 yr olds, armed with an Uzi slung over their shoulders. When I asked the IDF reservist WTF,, He said they were guarding the bus along with the driver, female, also armed, as it had to pass through a few Arab villages where stones had been thrown and the buses attacked occasionally. That was the day to day life for Israeli's, constantly having to be on their guard against attack.

Incidentally where was the Kibbutz you spent time on. When I was there many years ago I visited one just below the Golan Heights, which the Israelis had occupied because of virtually non stop sniping & attacks from Syria. There used an interesting display of captured weaponry in Kiryat Shemona. Russian tanks etc. The chap that showed me around was a guy in his '50's who was a reservist Major in the IDF who had actually fought to help capture the Heights.

Thank you very much for asking . The Kibbutz was this one

Giv'at Oz - Wikipedia

in 2004 round about the time Arafat died and the tail end of the second intifada. and quite literally a stones throw from the border of the West Bank . The nearby village was Arab and about 5am every morning you'd be woken up at 5am by the Iman calling the faithful to prayer via loudspeakers . There was no terrorist activity while I was staying there but the nearby Israeli towns had seen some serious trouble such as Meggido junction getting car bombed killing 17 people , terrorist attacks at the bus station and shopping mall in Afula etc

I should point out I hated my time there. I worked in the Kibbutz bakery and no one would talk to me. One of the reasons I went was because I was at a low point in my life and thought a new experience might improve my mindset but travelled 2,000 miles escape my lonely dead end life only to end up just as lonely

There is a strange phenomena amongst former Kibbutz volunteers in that a great number go over there with zionist sympathies and come back as cheerleaders for the other side. It's probably because the Israelis are rather stand offish , exclusive and arrogant where as the Arabs I did meet were much more friendly. Doesn't mean I should support terrorism though

Incidentally in 2004 there were just under 30 Kibbutz that were taking volunteers and I've got a sneaky suspicion that it's considerably less in 2018 . Looks like a kibbutz volunteer is something consigned to obscure history

Again thanks for asking

So?

They murdered British soldiers and booby trapped their bodies.
That was Irgun. The vast majority of the terrorist attacks were conducted by Irgun and Lehi. The Haganah were involved in very little of it and at one point were rounding up Irgun members and handing them over to the Police to try and stop the terrorism.

That was Irgun. The vast majority of the terrorist attacks were conducted by Irgun and Lehi. The Haganah were involved in very little of it and at one point were rounding up Irgun members and handing them over to the Police to try and stop the terrorism.
This. BB is mixing all things up. After the war, the British Army allowed some Israeli IDF (ex Hagana) officers like Rabin, Dayan and Sharon to get into British military academy, Staff college at Camberley.

My bold.. and the Stern Gang | Zionist extremist organization who committed a lot of atrocities against the British.

snip "After the creation of the state of Israel (1948), the group, which had always been condemned by moderate leaders of the Jewish community in Palestine, was suppressed."