IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

On the face of it its not clear how unreasonable these unreasonable demands are - the headlines may not reflect the actual small print.......They may be completely unreasonable or completely reasonable it depends whats actually meant (which may or may not reflect the Wiki article)
I'll try and find the original text and see how the "offer" was set out. If I find it I'll post a link.

As ever in that region, one man's offer is another man's declaration of war.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
The well known "peaceful civilian demonstrators" are using incendiary kites to set their Jewish neighbours' fields on fire. This afternoon's peaceful demonstration at the fields of Kibbutz Gevim.

I've seen worse fires in a field of Scottish barley. This justifies shooting dead 52 people?

Deny,deny,deny.

Deflect,deflect,deflect

Finally, admit the error and say ' It was all a long time ago, let's move on.'

I've seen worse fires in a field of Scottish barley. This justifies shooting dead 52 people?

Deny,deny,deny.

Deflect,deflect,deflect

Finally, admit the error and say ' It was all a long time ago, let's move on.'
How could this be supposed to justify the killing of the 53 Hamas operstives storming the fence when it happened days after that event? You are Dr. Who and I claim my five shekels.

Maybe if terrorist groups didn't have a tendency to fire rockets into Israeli territory from Palestinian territory with the blessing of the Palestinian government, Israel wouldn't defend itself the way it does?
Plus of course encouraging terrorist acts inside Israel.
Just a thought.

I can remember footage of Palestinians celebrating after 9/11.
When this was condemned worldwide, Arafat claimed that it was CIA propaganda using actors.

Palestinians, carrying out terrorist attacks & causing trouble for as long as I can remember.
Yet some posters defend them. Very odd.

How could this be supposed to justify the killing of the 53 Hamas operstives storming the fence when it happened days after that event? You are Dr. Who and I claim my five shekels.
it's almost as if you're ignoring the reasons why Hamas claimed the dead as their members.

You posted the irrelevant picture in the first place, remember.

PS - can you show photographs of Palestinians actually getting close to the fence, at the time of the killings?

Not a photo taken with a long lens that gives a distorted picture.

Would be interested to see.

Palestinians, carrying out terrorist attacks & causing trouble for as long as I can remember.
Yet some posters defend them. Very odd.
....as have the Israelis, but as a sovereign state actor. The examples are legion, particularly their penchant for extra-judicial and extra-territorial execution. Some posters will defend that behaviour. Very odd, as you would say.

PS - can you show photographs of Palestinians actually getting close to the fence, at the time of the killings?

Not a photo taken with a long lens that gives a distorted picture.

Would be interested to see.
Given your apparent acceptance that Gaza is full of mountains folks could post a picture of an Indian couple near a fence with the Eiffel Tower in the background and you'd lap it up as gen.

....as have the Israelis, but as a sovereign state actor. The examples are legion, particularly their penchant for extra-judicial and extra-territorial execution. Some posters will defend that behaviour. Very odd, as you would say.
Is that the best response you can give? Very poor & a somewhat selective quote. I'll stand by what I posted.

Israeli commanders said there was no non-lethal alternative that would stop a determined crowd from breaking through the fence.
I've read many books on the Israeli situation and had an interest over many years, I am no expert, however the book 'The Six Day War' is really a great insight into how Israelis think and operate, and how their Government and the military operate, They call military 'The Israeli Defense Force' but in reality it is an 'Attack Force' and well the Arabs nations know this from experience. Around the world the Jews also non-Jews have Remembrance ceremonies to mark the holocaust, but not so the Israelis, Their doctrine is merely 'Never again.' It's time this was realized and that Arab nations left them alone, which they never will of course. Personally especially in Europe, I cant see why Anti Semites are allowed to project their views, especially by some members at Westminster. If Jews were black their would be hell to play, but they are white and therefore 'anti Semites' get away with it. It can also be said that the plight of the Israeli nation lies at our own front door.

. If Jews were black their would be hell to play, but they are white and therefore 'anti Semites' get away with it. .
Jews are actually perceived as being white because European Jews - Ashkanazi are white. . I was a kibbutz volunteer in 2004 and read that the ethnic composition of the Israeli Jewish population is 40% Ashkanazi descent , 40% Shephardic ( Middle Eastern Jews ) descent and 20% Ethiopian Jews. Add to this that 15% of Israelis are Palestinians themselves then you've a country where the non whites make up a majority, something I can confirm with my own eyes and an irony that the usual suspects who support Hamas and Hezbollah don't seem to understand

Strangely enough one thing that did strike me is that the Ashkanazis, Shephardics and Ethiopians never seem to mix with one another.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance if I've got this wrong @loofkar , but are you saying that the rest of the World should have stopped the attacks on Israel when you have massive defences of your own - including your land forces which you eventually sent in? I am open to being corrected.
I'm guessing that they're saying the world should at least have the decency to acknowledge Israel is under constant attack, and has a duty to defend its citizens.

Strangely enough one thing that did strike me is that the Ashkanazis, Shephardics and Ethiopians never seem to mix with one another.

Culturally and linguistically very different.

Ashkenazim, ‘modern’ European Jews, took the big hit in the Holocaust.
Shepardic, ‘Mediterranean’ Jews, rather old school.
Mizrahi, Middle East Jews, very traditional.

Culturally and linguistically very different.

Ashkenazim, ‘modern’ European Jews, took the big hit in the Holocaust.
Shepardic, ‘Mediterranean’ Jews, rather old school.
Mizrahi, Middle East Jews, very traditional.
Ah I stand corrected. Of course people tend to notice the colour of peoples skin and that's human nature rather than any racism . And I did know the official language of Israel is Hebrew and Arabic not Yiddish