IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

ugly

LE
The BBC wheeled out its Palestinian reporter but were lacking an Israeli reporter! Hmm I cant imagine there being any bias there!

The BBC wheeled out its Palestinian reporter but were lacking an Israeli reporter! Hmm I cant imagine there being any bias there!
BBC bias?
How could you make that accusation?
It's like accusing the Labour Party of being anti-Semitic.

It's Israel, so you won't see a '50 slaughtered by IDF' headline, because that would be anti-Semitic.

ugly

LE
It should say allegedly killed as they haven't reported from the hospitals, surely TMPM should invade Gaza and bomb Israel or isn't Corbyn briefing the BBC anymore?

It's Israel, so you won't see a '50 slaughtered by IDF' headline, because that would be anti-Semitic.
At some point the media will cotton on to the fact that Arabs/ Palestinians are Semites. Maybe not though as quite a lot of the media is controlled by some other Semites. Funny that.

Would I be naïve to think that in 40+ years time, Israeli troops who opened fire today might be charged with murder?

(Or is that legal action reserved for British troops deployed on Op Banner in the 70's...)

...................and yet I see nothing about the molotov kites and drones being targetted onto Israel. Someone starts burning your crop acreage and buildings and you would react pretty adamantly too. As for those likkle fcekers with those sling's firing rocks at the troops..........those things can kill too.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's in CA - usual rules around bypassing the swear filter and so on apply.

Carry on.

Israel, as usual, behaving abominably.
Well, they've nowhere to go. It's an existential fight. Not much room for good manners and the paucity of Jews in the rest of the ME is a warning of what they might expect.

Edit: in 2013 (according to Wiki) there were 5 Jews in Baghdad. In 1950, there were approx 150,000 Jews in Iraq. Jews in Iraq (and elsewhere) were persecuted for the fact of Israel's existence.

Last edited:

Latest Threads