Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Point taken and it does lend some credence to claims

But for balance I raise you - Marshall Aerospace is an Aircraft Maintenance organisation with some Modification design capability.

In 2003 it was established fact that Marshall Aerospace built Bombers and other attack aircraft - leading to criminal damage and other idiocy courtesy of anti war groups, oh and local school teachers allowing their politics to enter the class room.

Its still established fact it modifies RAF aircraft for chem trailing

In case im more lubricated than I realise - my point is ( trying to be) that just because a company potentially has a capability and just because people think its true it doesn't make it so.
In this case the animal fat ( if used ) may well have been anything but Pig etc - Of course its also possible it was Pork and denials followed swiftly
Makes sense to use such a firm, the cartridges were coated with a mixture of beeswax and mutton fat (tallow) . however, using such a firm would, and did lead to rumours based on what would upset the audience the most, pig fat in those rumours aimed at Muslims, cow fat for those rumours aimed at Hindus

The IDF use suppressed Ruger 10-22's against violent rioters. Possibly one of the reasons for multiple injuries but relatively few fatalities & with most of the latter being Hamas operatives.
I should think the known "players" were dealt with using more effective means.

EU to Israel: “You shouldn’t disparage Europe. You don’t understand that we are under immense public pressure against Israel”.

The Germans are angry with Israel

Gaza? No, Iran. The Germans who are funding all sort of Human Rights org in Israel/Palestine to weaken Israel don't care about Iranian freedom

Activists circulating a graphic video showing that demonstrators in a city Kāzerūn surrounded the Basij forces after shooting at demonstrators demanding the overthrow of the Iranian regime‬⁩⁧

Hamas along the security fence is an Iranian mission

Sinwar, the leader of Hamas, boasts how good his ties are with Hezbollah and Soleimani from the Iranian Quds Force.

Gaza? No, Iran. The Germans who are funding all sort of Human Rights org in Israel/Palestine to weaken Israel don't care about Iranian freedom

Activists circulating a graphic video showing that demonstrators in a city Kāzerūn surrounded the Basij forces after shooting at demonstrators demanding the overthrow of the Iranian regime‬⁩⁧

Whatever.

I despised the Palestinians the moment I saw them firing 155 WP over massively populated areas during their Operation CAST LEAD.

Funny how the media appear almost disinterested unless it's the "murderous yids" doing the alleged repression...

A bit like some broken brained Arrsers.