Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

IDF shoot 60-2,000 wounded.

Look at what you've posted about me, and ask youself whether it's justified from what I've actually written rather than what you think I've written. Actually engage and think.

Your very first post on this thread was:

Israel, as usual, behaving abominably.

No, obviously you don't hate Israel; you love them and think they're great, especially the IDF. Admittedly my accusation that you're pompous is only my opinion, but hey - live with it.

One of these days people will actually get to realise that if you insist on p1ssing off the IDF or attacking them then you are going to get a slapping. This may or may not involve casualties or even fatalities, as long as it's not the Izzies then so be it.
Leave the Izzies alone and all will be well. It ain't exactly rocket science.

Who GAF?

The IDF killed at least 60. Zero Palestinians got through the fence, and I fully expect none even got close to it.

If you really want advice on IS matters, you know who to ask...
So you have no idea what to do but are busy telling us what they did wrong I should stick to crying baby pics then.

Your very first post on this thread was:

"Israel, as usual, behaving abominably."

No, obviously you don't hate Israel; you love them and think they're great, especially the IDF. Admittedly my accusation that you're pompous is only my opinion, but hey - live with it.

So you've trawled all the way back to my first post, and this is your "smoking gun"?

And yet my thinking Israel has behaved abominably is reason for you to state that I'm an anti-Semite Israel hater?

You are beneath contempt, drowning in the depths of your own ignorance. In truth, I pity you.

Which is how to describe your obsession with Meerkatz not serving when you've never served operationally and bragged about NOT going

@Goldbricker Isn't it just a tad hypocritical, telling Bravo Bravo that he has an obsession with Meerkatz, when it is clear to the whole site that you have a massive obsession with Bravo Bravo? Obsessions usually end in tears.....

I think this thread has run its course.

washed1.png

Yes, everything looks well washed through.