IDF shoot 50

It's rare but possible

Why did Bravo Bravo page you to appear, is he not capable of answering himself
So a straightforward question has to be inspired by some collusion ? Seriously go out and get some air. Seeing conspiracies at every turn is not healthy.

It's simple, @lokiuk refuses to answer prefectly reasonable questions seeking justifications for Israel's abuses of international law.

It's a reflection on my anger at being labelled "anti-joo".

It's morally and intellectually cowardly to throw that epithet around. It is the act of somebody with absolutly no substance to their argument.
I agree that BOTH side and just as Criminally responsible, though if someone was to attack the ones I love, I couldnt care less about the laws others write about what Id do to them

At least 2,177 Palestinian children and 134 Israeli children have been killed by someone from the other side since 2000.

But the Israelis don’t tend to use their children as human shields.
True, but one could equally suggest that the Palestinians don't target children, wereas the numbers suggest that Israeli's do.

See, we can both make asinine and provocative comments.

True, but one could equally suggest that the Palestinians don't target children, wereas the numbers suggest that Israeli's do.

See, we can both make asinine and provocative comments.

Shame you are wrong. Palestinian terrorists have deliberately targeted children.

At least 2,177 Palestinian children and 134 Israeli children have been killed by someone from the other side since 2000.

But the Israelis don’t tend to use their children as human shields

You are so right. Then again, how many of these, do the Palestinians have?
arty.jpeg

Just one example of vast array of the IDF Artillery Corps kit.

Remind me again, what's in the Palestinians' kit locker?

He paged you on this thread, you replied soon after

What's making you see a conspiracy ?

Seriously mate, do you need a hug ?
Some of your asinine comments bellow conspiracies by people from various organisations.

But then it seems from your comment here that you don’t do conspiracies eh!

You are so right. Then again, how many of these, do the Palestinians have?
View attachment 334871

Just one example of vast array of the IDF Artillery Corps kit.

Remind me again, what's in the Palestinians' kit locker?
A f**k ton of unguided rockets that are liberally fires in a random manner.

Remember these?

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia

And these?

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia

The Palestinians seem to actively take a course of action that results in civilian casualties on both sides. They don’t mind killing Israeli civilians and possibly encourage civilian casualties on their own side for propaganda purposes.

Marx and his theory was ALL about CLASS struggle and not about RACIAL struggle, Early on in LENINIST USSR churches and religion were banned as the emphesis was on taking back from the Bourgeoisie the means of production to deny them the means to acumulate wealth which included the Religions andtheir wealth, it had NOTHING whatsoever to do with Ethnicity as it encompassed ALL of the Proletariat.
Bourgeoisie - Wikipedia
It was about power.....mass graves, Gulags, bullets in the back of the head, concentration camps, repression ete etc - that was Marxist-Leninism in the East. In China the same only more so. Are you Bugsy's sock?

Please don't trot out the Vicky Pollard defence