IDF helmets!!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by sniper9, Aug 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. been watching the news and have been wondering what are those cloth things which look like hair nets that the IDF infantry where on the helmets? is it just in case they enter a cake factory and have to adhere to health and safety regs?
  2. Yes.
  3. Its a camoflage thing breaks up the outline of the helmet .Due to the withdrawal of uk forces from the area bracken dieded out so they have to use cloth.

Called a mitznefet. Goggle is your friend .Unless your chinese where they are just another tool of censorship :D
  4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

So when It comes to equipment they like their helmets covered. Funny I recall a tradition of Abraham that runs contrary to this...

(***edit, I'm half expecting reprimand, as it was rude to include, but would have been rude not to, and we've all seen one before right?***)
  5. SKULL CAP??????

Effor Keppa?

Beebs :D

PS I've taken the liberty of covering the head in line with tradition.

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

7. Tell me that's not yours... For the second time today I feel dirty.
  8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs a rightclick/properties on the picture it may alay your fears...
  9. I fear you are not going to get the answer you hoped for... :roll:
  10. That one has a foreskin, can't be Israeli.
  11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Not according to the source....

(very wierd I got to it from google images where it says one thing, then I post the url and it says something else.)
  12. Please can we stop talking about penis's. Penii?
  13. Which apparently means "Hat of the head of Kohen" and is two sided, green camo one side, browns the other. (c) Google.
  14. I love the way an innocent question about a piece of foreign kit can descend in to talking about the snip, only on arrse.
  15. Catchy...