Identity

I came across these pics on 'Facebook' and I'm trying to ID him! :D I was a member of the PS at JLR from 87-89 and I'm sure this guy passed off to the AAC. Don't worry he doesn't owe me money it's just that the Editor of 'Latex Monthly' owes him some after the modeling he did for one of thier editions! 8O

Clearly he was a bit of a TWWWWWWWAAAAATTTT in training! :D

My word what a handsome and well defined young gentleman.

Considering Soprano54 regularly abused his position (although he did try to shag JLR lads, they filled him in so he resorted to bandies) as a PS instructor, I have reason to believe the photographed person went on to remain handsome, nailed beauties, the odd beast and lived happily every after.

I also imagine that if compared to that fcukwit at Yeovilton he would erupt into a whirlwind of ultra violence and destroy his accuser..... allegedly

Sausage_meat_beard said:
My word what a handsome and well defined young gentleman.

Considering Soprano54 regularly abused his position (although he did try to shag JLR lads, they filled him in so he resorted to bandies) as a PS instructor, I have reason to believe the photographed person went on to remain handsome, nailed beauties, the odd beast and lived happily every after.

I also imagine that if compared to that fcukwit at Yeovilton he would erupt into a whirlwind of ultra violence and destroy his accuser..... allegedly
Yes, yes, but is he still a twat? Enquiring minds and all that.

Probably

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proximo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 21
A Weapons, Equipment & Rations 37
Unknown_Quantity ARRSEpedia 9