Identity

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
Why has someone taken the name Armourer, leaving the Armourer that we all know and love to using armorer-1, and why is someone other than I wandering around the wiki as Unknown Quantity?

Similar thing for me. I made one set of edits and it shows up as tubbyboy, then noticed it only showed my IP address. Tried to log in and it tells me that I have the wrong password. I haven't even registered on wiki!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Unknown_Quantity said:
Why has someone taken the name Armourer, leaving the Armourer that we all know and love to using armorer-1, and why is someone other than I wandering around the wiki as Unknown Quantity?
You're the MOD so you tell us. :wink:

Unfortunately someone (I wonder who...) has been round and registered lots of users names on the wiki.
If your ARRSE user name has been registered by someone else then please PM me. I will the change the email address to yours and you'll be able to get it to email you a new password. Thus you will reclaim(!) your username...

I agree and we've been trying to figure out how to get round this but I think the solution that I've suggested above is the only workable one to allow you to 'reclaim' your name!

E

error_unknown

There are a striking number of apparently fake IDs on the User list. She really is a pain in the bum isn't she? I think it could easily be a 6th of the 273 registered users...

Latest Threads