Identify the disease please.

No, she’s getting blamed for things she actually did. Russian apologists claiming that she’s the victim of some sort of diversionary blame game just look like pricks.
How do you work that one out based on no forthcoming int?
You know the guy who is accredited to "inventing it" went to live in the US back in '92 and would have sung like a canary for his dinner during his debrief about everything and anything.... Especially a massive gig that apparently was uber TS and nobody knew it was going down.

"Novichok was invented and studied and experimented and many tonnes were produced only in Russia. Nobody knew in this world," Dr Mirzayanov said."

The same songbird that is quoted as saying that only Russia could have done this (5days ago) has suddenly had a change of heart as people have picked up on this glaring inconsistency and absolute nonsense in his article ensuring the west that it was definitely Russian.
Today he's saying-
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples
The Russian scientist who originally helped develop the nerve agent believed to have been used in the poisoning of a Russian double agent in Britain said other countries could have also produced test samples of the substance.

Reputable source of the int eh?
And now it's probably confirmed that other players had the ways and means to fit Russia up.

And it's the only int the UK govt seem to have as the fuzz are running around in circles trying to find something tangible.

And if anyone does actually give a toss.
Missing woman, 29, with 'contagious condition' found after police warning

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I think you are all a very cruel and heartless bunch, this poor young woman has a nasty disease and all you can do is mock her ??

not one of you has said I would
poofs

EbolaGheyBumRabies.

And having seen her photo on various news sites.... I would. Just for the sense of danger.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
STDs ?

How do you work that one out based on no forthcoming int?
You know the guy who is accredited to "inventing it" went to live in the US back in '92 and would have sung like a canary for his dinner during his debrief about everything and anything.... Especially a massive gig that apparently was uber TS and nobody knew it was going down.

"Novichok was invented and studied and experimented and many tonnes were produced only in Russia. Nobody knew in this world," Dr Mirzayanov said."

The same songbird that is quoted as saying that only Russia could have done this (5days ago) has suddenly had a change of heart as people have picked up on this glaring inconsistency and absolute nonsense in his article ensuring the west that it was definitely Russian.
Today he's saying-
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples
The Russian scientist who originally helped develop the nerve agent believed to have been used in the poisoning of a Russian double agent in Britain said other countries could have also produced test samples of the substance.

Reputable source of the int eh?
And now it's probably confirmed that other players had the ways and means to fit Russia up.

And it's the only int the UK govt seem to have as the fuzz are running around in circles trying to find something tangible.

And if anyone does actually give a toss.
Missing woman, 29, with 'contagious condition' found after police warning
Have you seen Putin and his cronies recently? They’re like a collection of cats who’ve caused a massive road traffic accident in which a tanker of cream is involved and is leaking its contents over the road. I don’t know whether you’re a controversialist, a bit of a twerp or a Russian bot, but you’re making a great play of having examined the minutiae of the evidence- such as has been made available to the public- whilst ignoring the bleedin’ obvious. To whit, Putin has his election and these murders have made him look like a strongman for this- as well as the practical objective of having removed his opposition.
What is your interest in disseminating Kremlin propaganda may I ask?

Joking aside, I haven't seen a warning like this before. What contagious disease could someone have that could be communicated just by casual contact...thyphoid, cholera?...
Typhoid and Cholera are unlikely to be spread by casual contact. Both diseases are spread through contaminated food and water.

Subscriber Trunk Dialling? I understand that the ladies have a collective preposition to rattle for hours on the phone, speak a lot, none of it intelligible, most of it bollox, but calling it a virus is pushing it a bit, disease , maybe, as it can be transmitted from one female to another, mostly the married variety. happy to hear she has been captured and caged, thus saving her old man horrendous telephone bills. Misogynist, me, perish the thought, ......I'll get me hat.......TAXI!

Have you seen Putin and his cronies recently? They’re like a collection of cats who’ve caused a massive road traffic accident in which a tanker of cream is involved and is leaking its contents over the road. I don’t know whether you’re a controversialist, a bit of a twerp or a Russian bot, but you’re making a great play of having examined the minutiae of the evidence- such as has been made available to the public- whilst ignoring the bleedin’ obvious. To whit, Putin has his election and these murders have made him look like a strongman for this- as well as the practical objective of having removed his opposition.
My interest is poo-pooing the endless Russian rhetoric that's been on roids since Ukraine and Syria when Vlad fukced up the wests' master plans.
This current sabre-rattle from the UK has zero evidence and after all the times in the past when "It was 100% the Russians" when it turned out that it actually wasn't, why trust the establishment machine?
There's still no smoking-gun with all this but HMG are making a big problem for themselves.. I'm sure they think it's worth it in the long-run.
After all, when the balloon goes up it's really not going to be the politicians'/ billionaires' kids (from either side) that will be bombing up their mags is it?

Yellow fever or Lassa fever?
I see there's outbreaks of them in Nigeria and Brazil respectively.
Unless she's a mosquito Yellow Fever is out.

The WHO says of Lassa fever that

"Humans usually become infected with Lassa virus from exposure to urine or faeces of infected Mastomys rats. Lassa virus may also be spread between humans through direct contact with the blood, urine, faeces, or other bodily secretions of a person infected with Lassa fever. There is no epidemiological evidence supporting airborne spread between humans. Person-to-person transmission occurs in both community and health-care settings, where the virus may be spread by contaminated medical equipment, such as re-used needles. Sexual transmission of Lassa virus has been reported. "

So casual transmission of Lassa Fever is also unlikely.

My interest is poo-pooing the endless Russian rhetoric that's been on roids since Ukraine and Syria when Vlad fukced up the wests' master plans.
This current sabre-rattle from the UK has zero evidence and after all the times in the past when "It was 100% the Russians" when it turned out that it actually wasn't, why trust the establishment machine?
There's still no smoking-gun with all this but HMG are making a big problem for themselves.. I'm sure they think it's worth it in the long-run.
After all, when the balloon goes up it's really not going to be the politicians'/ billionaires' kids (from either side) that will be bombing up their mags is it?
Reported.

*God, but I love you! You have nothing of relevance to say and you're saying it too loudly.

md
Unless she's a mosquito Yellow Fever is out.

The WHO says of Lassa fever that

"Humans usually become infected with Lassa virus from exposure to urine or faeces of infected Mastomys rats. Lassa virus may also be spread between humans through direct contact with the blood, urine, faeces, or other bodily secretions of a person infected with Lassa fever. There is no epidemiological evidence supporting airborne spread between humans. Person-to-person transmission occurs in both community and health-care settings, where the virus may be spread by contaminated medical equipment, such as re-used needles. Sexual transmission of Lassa virus has been reported. "

So casual transmission of Lassa Fever is also unlikely.
If it was something mega dodge she'd be in the royal free or similar containment facility. Could be mdr tb.

Reported.

*God, but I love you! You have nothing of relevance to say and you're saying it too loudly.
04C,just for a tiny bit of perspective I hope you also reported this post below from Guzz?.
Just for perspective (nothing personal Guzz) just in case your pretty little unicorn mind can't handle an alternate view of important standing but is fine with other drifts.

100% guaranteed you did not,, did you?