Identical Avatars?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by gingwarr, May 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know we had the "Save TLFlasheart" campaign a couple of months ago, where people declared their support for Flashy by showing an oxygen thief medal bar as their avatar, but what's with this new craze? Cait, Ozgerbobble, Shortfuse and others have all adopted a piccy of an underage boy scout holding a pole or something as their online countenance.

Is it "Bring Back Little Jack Horner" or something?

In other news, can we all agree that stealing someone elses avatar makes you a cnut? And gay. With Aids. In a wheel chair.

That means you, you gay Aidsy wheelchair riding cnut.

2. Those that are in the know, err know, gwarr. ;)

3. Isn't he wearing a arrse troop scarve Fashy?

J

4. I bet that boy has grown up into an anal sex fixated webfreak.

Just theorising, you understand. :D

5. don't know what he is on about avatars for, we might have all been in the same cub pack

6. or in the same cub?

7. Is that not a wee bit harsh?
    Andyroo decided to adopt my avatar recently and although I didn't really mind (especially when I found out he's an Irishman like me), it did confuse me sometimes when I was rolling through the threads and I'd happen on the tricolour and think to meself: "Now when the fück did I write that?"
    However, I switched back to my old Waterford coat-of-arms until I'd "bugsyfied" me flag, and now I have no problems. :D :D :D

MsG

8. Were you ever a boy scout :wink:

9. I thought your avatar was of the flag of the Ivory Coast, Bugsy?

Goku, check your pm's you chump.

10. I just paricularly liked the idea of a small boy holding a large black erect pole.

is that wrong?

11. From what MDN says I believe gingwarr's avatar would be far more suitable for you. :wink:

12. no of course it isnt

13. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

yes on many levels