Ideas Please!

Discussion in 'NOW That's What I Call ARRSE 1' started by Pangur_Ban, Feb 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right folks,

Things are awful quiet on here.........

I have some leave to use up shortly and am happy to spent some of it boosting the forum, but to do that I need to know what the crowd wants.

All suggestions gratefully received, either on the board (Preferably nothing that will need transferring to the Naafi please!) or via PM.

Muchly Cheers,

Pan B

2. Interboard footie match?

3. Or we could all jump into our speedos and stilletoes and drop blobs of weld on each others parts :D

Back on to a sporting theme..... I'm doing bollocky starjumps :D

4. I'm picturing that !!

5. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

There's a scary thought!

6. Depends. I've seen Mightys testicles. Anywhoooo, we're ruining Pangurs thread, so get back on topic.

How about synchronised swimming between threads?

7. Doh wrong thread

8. GH,
    Err, thanks for the suggestions - like I said all are gratefully received....
    I have given the synchronized swimming serious consideration but have two major reservations:

1. Synchronization amongst a**se members is likley to be minimal, especially when considering the beer intake that many claim. This could lead to an embarassing situation whereby the Other Halves beat the rest of us hands down.

2. The thought of certain members wearing Speedos is just too horrible.

But otherwise a fine idea - any more?

9. How about long range cuttlefish balancing

or heavyweight almond hurling

Am also happy to judge or judicate any ladies event involving swimwear and rubber attire :D

10. MDN darlin'

Muchly thanks for your suggestions and drawing lots of attention to my forum....but you can stop now.

Honestly. :lol:

.........Please.

PS: The comments about members in swimming costumes wasnt sexist and referred equally to the girls.

PPS: Anyone else is still encouraged to offer ideas..........of a non-naafi nature!! :roll:

11. I was only trying to help and be a good boy.

How about an inter forum deep sea ker-plunk championship

or how about the 100yds for people with no sense of direction :D

12. Dalek Curling

Deep custard diving

Seal hunting

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

freefall yoghourt knitting

14. 50 and 100 Litres Freestyle.

Giant game of find the WMD.

Pin the tail on Osama.

15. Beep sea badger gassing and Bombay tiger tickling not recognised yet then?