Ideas Please!

I was discussing this thread with an unnamed ARRSEr the other day and he put the following to me:

I would do ANYTHING if you said "Come on, do ?????????? for me and we can act out the clip!"
So, my dear deviant ARRSErs, I want to call his bluff! Bearing in mind that this man dresses as a female at the drop of a hat and is obviously not easily grossed out, what ANYTHING can I tell him to do?

NB I have NO intention of acting out that clip! 8O

DozyBint said:
I was discussing this thread with an unnamed ARRSEr the other day and he put the following to me:

I would do ANYTHING if you said "Come on, do ?????????? for me and we can act out the clip!"
So, my dear deviant ARRSErs, I want to call his bluff! Bearing in mind that this man dresses as a female at the drop of a hat and is obviously not easily grossed out, what ANYTHING can I tell him to do?

NB I have NO intention of acting out that clip! 8O
There is nothing Cuts hasn't already done :D

You'd think, but his suggestion did surprise me as he's normally rather pansy-wuss-like. I think that he's been reading too much Cuts / MDN work and is getting ideas above his station!

Tell him to hang around outside the gates at pompey or plymouth dockyard and accost a fishead back from a gulf tour