• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ideas for Xmas Mess Function

Just wanted to post a few ideas for Xmas Functions for anyone who has been tasked with doing thier Xmas Draw Event. Our big themes this year are

Dickensian Xmas Street Scene - with Old Style Dickensian Shop Fronts
Ice Theme - Cold Blue Ice Theme with Penguins and Polar Bears and Ice Slieghs
Traditional Xmas - More traditional Xmas with trees and thrones and nutcrackers etc.
Narnia - Enter through our Giant Warbrobe into a snowy Narnia Scene with a Giant Lamp post in the Centre of the Room.

Of course we are still doing all the old favourites Hollywood, Masquerade, James Bond, Medieval, Space Theme, 70's, Circus, Moulin Rouge, Gangster, and loads more......

Contact Jamie @ Prego Events for more details on jamie@pregoevents.com or 07971521049

Attachments

Do you supply scenic backdrops of an Afghan sunset complete with the heady aroma of sweat, human faeces and poverty?

It's just so those personnel on rear party or part of the TA "enablers" can have some action photos to show their grandkids in later life.

Do you supply scenic backdrops of an Afghan sunset complete with the heady aroma of sweat, human faeces and poverty?

It's just so those personnel on rear party or part of the TA "enablers" can have some action photos to show their grandkids in later life.
You never miss an opportunity to have a dig, I like it.

Not going to pretend i understand the internal banter in the Army but having done 2 years worth of parties i do see those who have been out in Afgan like to let their hair down when they get back and so they should!!!!

P

PrinceAlbert

Pregoevents......I like the name. Do you organise wild orgies with chicks that are "ready to drop"? If so, I'm in!

Not had the pleasure of a pregnant bird for some time now.