Ideas for Xmas Mess Function

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by pregoevents, Sep 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to post a few ideas for Xmas Functions for anyone who has been tasked with doing thier Xmas Draw Event. Our big themes this year are

Dickensian Xmas Street Scene - with Old Style Dickensian Shop Fronts
    Ice Theme - Cold Blue Ice Theme with Penguins and Polar Bears and Ice Slieghs
    Traditional Xmas - More traditional Xmas with trees and thrones and nutcrackers etc.
    Narnia - Enter through our Giant Warbrobe into a snowy Narnia Scene with a Giant Lamp post in the Centre of the Room.

Of course we are still doing all the old favourites Hollywood, Masquerade, James Bond, Medieval, Space Theme, 70's, Circus, Moulin Rouge, Gangster, and loads more......

Contact Jamie @ Prego Events for more details on jamie@pregoevents.com or 07971521049

Attached Files:

2. Do you supply scenic backdrops of an Afghan sunset complete with the heady aroma of sweat, human faeces and poverty?

It's just so those personnel on rear party or part of the TA "enablers" can have some action photos to show their grandkids in later life.

3. You never miss an opportunity to have a dig, I like it.

4. That's what Photoshop is for!

5. Not going to pretend i understand the internal banter in the Army but having done 2 years worth of parties i do see those who have been out in Afgan like to let their hair down when they get back and so they should!!!!

6. Pregoevents......I like the name. Do you organise wild orgies with chicks that are "ready to drop"? If so, I'm in!

Not had the pleasure of a pregnant bird for some time now.

7. im sure anything can be arrange even for people with twisted minds like yourself......