Ideas for a wedding car

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by FatBoyGeorge, Jul 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Getting hitched next year to Mrs. FBG Mk II, a better looking model with more go.

Anyway... just been looking at wedding car hire on t'internet and found myself really bored with what we found. Usual array of Rolls, Jags, Mercs and so on. All at extortionate prices of course.

I'm going to look into local Owners Clubs for better ideas, the best so far is a convoy of Red, White and Blue Mini Coopers.

Anyone got any suggestions? As whacky as you like, but realistic please ladies and gents.

Cheers Arrsers.

2. A mate of mine owns an Abbott, at least you wont have problems parking at the church.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Motorbike and side car?
  4. This is more a prop for photos than a viable form of transport, but I'm sure any bride would look stunning winsomly grinning out of the back window.

Attached Files:

5. had a lovely Bentley S1, only £350 for the day and as comfortable as can be!!
  6. I have done a few weddings in this....a real head turner!

Attached Files:

7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

stretch robin?
  8. It won't be a stylish marriage,
    I can't afford a carriage.
    But you'll look sweet,
    Upon the seat...

9. Hands up who would sniff the (rear)saddle? :)
  10. Here's a couple of novel ideas:

• Like Like x 1
  11. By all means rent one of the minis and then do a Marc Bolan and direct it towards the nearest tree. It will save you a considerable amount of hassle in the long run.
  12. Any future Mrs dkg would welcome the style of this one :)

Plenty of room on the seat for a crate or two to celebrate the occasion, and the future Mrs dkg firmly striding out in front.

13. Get yersel one of these, yer can shag her silly on the way to the reception whilst yer still know what yer dick is for