• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ideas for a wedding car

Getting hitched next year to Mrs. FBG Mk II, a better looking model with more go.

Anyway... just been looking at wedding car hire on t'internet and found myself really bored with what we found. Usual array of Rolls, Jags, Mercs and so on. All at extortionate prices of course.

I'm going to look into local Owners Clubs for better ideas, the best so far is a convoy of Red, White and Blue Mini Coopers.

Anyone got any suggestions? As whacky as you like, but realistic please ladies and gents.

Cheers Arrsers.

FBG.

This is more a prop for photos than a viable form of transport, but I'm sure any bride would look stunning winsomly grinning out of the back window.

Attachments

By all means rent one of the minis and then do a Marc Bolan and direct it towards the nearest tree. It will save you a considerable amount of hassle in the long run.

Any future Mrs dkg would welcome the style of this one :)

Plenty of room on the seat for a crate or two to celebrate the occasion, and the future Mrs dkg firmly striding out in front.

Latest Threads