Ideas for a TV Game Show

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Aug 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I like to watch Game Shows on my looted plasma TV. I hear that you can get BIG money by selling an idea for a new game show to the TV boffins, clever people that they are.

My idea is a show called Da House. Presented by Joe Pasquale, contestants have to run hilariously around a house in the studio, answering basic house-type questions for points.

You know. In the kitchen section: "What type of vessel do you boil water in?"

In the bedroom: "Is it acceptable if you shit the bed, to shove the chod down to the bottom end and scrape it up in the morning?".

If contestants answer correctly, they win a Wickes makeover ("it's got their name on it").

If they get an answer wrong, they have their house JDAMmed live on air and have to spend the rest of their lives living like a pikey.

Any other game show ideas that I could steal?

2. No
    Loadsa letters

3. There's one that's been on my mind for a while. But realistic wouldn't happen due to tree hugger's ..

It involves chavs being put on an island some where in the north west of Scotland. And put a small amount of drugs and guns in the centre and let them fight for said items.
    Then i get the rights to pay per view ..
    The last one that survives gets life for murder
    But this could all so be used for the rioting twats..:eye:

• Like Like x 2
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'the running chav'?

only without Schwarzenegger.

• Like Like x 2
  5. How about Supermarket thief?.3 sets of contestants kick fuck out of Dale Winton in a minute and a half then empty the shelves.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Winton would pay good money for that the dirty orange creature.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Have you been txt'ing Barrymore?.

8. Hide the aubergine?

9. That Japanese game show "Rocket Game" would attract a large audience if presented in English.

Sod it. Who cares what language it's in?

10. Is that the one where you fly a mitsubushi into an aircraft carrier high on rice wine?.

11. No that crack is too expensive.

12. i'd love to crack his silly looking skull.

13. fo'h nowt.

14. Heres a good game.....players would win a prize everytime they direct a plastic penis into Jarrods anus hole... the one who bursts the lemon juice like substance into Jarrods anus will win a 5 star holiday to Kabul, where they will get their ass ravaged by me.

15. why don't you 5 star back off home cunt.