• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ideas for a TV Game Show

I like to watch Game Shows on my looted plasma TV. I hear that you can get BIG money by selling an idea for a new game show to the TV boffins, clever people that they are.

My idea is a show called Da House. Presented by Joe Pasquale, contestants have to run hilariously around a house in the studio, answering basic house-type questions for points.

You know. In the kitchen section: "What type of vessel do you boil water in?"

In the bedroom: "Is it acceptable if you shit the bed, to shove the chod down to the bottom end and scrape it up in the morning?".

If contestants answer correctly, they win a Wickes makeover ("it's got their name on it").

If they get an answer wrong, they have their house JDAMmed live on air and have to spend the rest of their lives living like a pikey.

Any other game show ideas that I could steal?

There's one that's been on my mind for a while. But realistic wouldn't happen due to tree hugger's ..

It involves chavs being put on an island some where in the north west of Scotland. And put a small amount of drugs and guns in the centre and let them fight for said items.
Then i get the rights to pay per view ..
The last one that survives gets life for murder
But this could all so be used for the rioting twats..:eye:

Heres a good game.....players would win a prize everytime they direct a plastic penis into Jarrods anus hole... the one who bursts the lemon juice like substance into Jarrods anus will win a 5 star holiday to Kabul, where they will get their ass ravaged by me.

Heres a good game.....players would win a prize everytime they direct a plastic penis into Jarrods anus hole... the one who bursts the lemon juice like substance into Jarrods anus wills a 5 star holiday to Kabul, where they will get their ass ravaged by me.
why don't you 5 star back off home cunt.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Walts wall, large climbing wall, walter mitte,s from boy scouts,girl guides, medics ,Maureens, Para,s them SRR RAF Regt. they are asked questions on daring doing on their history and past being savaged by rabid chiwawa,s as they scale the 30ft wall.

The winner is doused in petrol and set alight by a B celeb from Emmerdale or Eastenders.

Walts wall, large climbing wall, walter mitte,s from boy scouts,girl guides, medics ,Maureens, Para,s them SRR RAF Regt. they are asked questions on daring doing on their history and past being savaged by rabid chiwawa,s as they scale the 30ft wall.

The winner is doused in petrol and set alight by a B celeb from Emmerdale or Eastenders.
I thought that was gladiators.wooooo wolf mans coming for you.

Latest Threads